+ Reply to Thread

to motherless pirates and motherfxxking GM and his accidental little bastards(staffs)

Last edited by MainJoy; 06-23-2013 at 08:54 PM.

SEAL Online = Story wise, Great game but Terrible GM and staffs.

just uninstall it like i did. find yourself another game to keep busy and dizzy.
    Seal Online GM and Staffs shouldve been Wiped before reopening the server.
    i think GM and Staffs have wiped out the server to wipe everyones account so that they can make money by making them go through lvl 1~251.
    they had no intention to fix hacking and stuff. they just needed people to restart from lvl1 and spend money.

just uninstall it like i did. find yourself another game to keep busy and dizzy.
    i think GM and Staffs have wiped out the server to wipe everyones account so that they can make money by making them go through lvl 1~251.
    they had no intention to fix hacking and stuff. they just needed people to restart from lvl1 and spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyHaruko View Post
    SEAL Online = Story wise, Great game but Terrible GM and staffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyHaruko View Post
    hahaha
    this forum 100% for player, i dont see any post from admin or GM
    my id banned unreasonable, so sad >.<
    mybe i should use ur way too
    uninstall and find another game