+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Issue Patching? Check here!

Hey Seal Players!

If you are having any issues patching your Seal Client, please try saving your Seal Online client folder directly in your C: drive (Main Hard Drive) and run the game from there.

Example: C:\SealOnline Blades of Destiny

There is a potential issue if you have saved your Seal Online folder to a directory that contains non English language characters.

I can't launch the game o.o
    Every time I do, it gives me an error message
    From SMALL things are GREAT things brought to pass

WELCOME to Seal Online!!! Where there are always problems logging in..... I have been playing this game for over 5 years and yet still have only a level 25 char!!!!! So many wipes and sooooo many of hundredes of dollars spent for NOTHING!!! They give you free things that last for set amount of days, yet this is the 3rd day in a row I can't login!!! Get it together YNK I WILL NOT be playing nor reccomending SEAL ONLINE to anyone!!!!! There are way too many games that are FREE to play..... NOT PAY TO WIN!!!!!! Delete my post, ban my account..who gives a rats hind end!! I have nothing left anyway!!!!!

same with my prob. anyone can solve?

i already uninstall it about 5 or 7 times, but it still same.
    it cant patch or after i click the game start button, nothing pop out, and suddenly my laptop cant use any program.

how to solve this?

Same here, while it was working just fine before last patch.

Isn't it possible to have a manual pacth download? or someone kind enough to upload the whole fully patched client?

Rapturous solution doesn't work for me either.

GM
    what can i do with this?

stuck on login before ID & pass GM PLEASE READ!! many2 ppl having this problem

Hi, I wanna tell the GM&crew,
    please fix this problem, it is stuck while waiting ID&pass to appears..

I had this problem over and over again, usually after disconnected while enter or leaving town portal..
    I'm using 2laptops, the other 1 that didn't dc is still running and CAN LOGIN normally,
    but the other one that just DC is stuck like that even after REINSTALL seal BOD.

usually this problems fix after seal BOD doing weekly maintenance, maybe the DC causing some error cookies SEAL ONLINE BOD in the computer (i dont know since i'm not programmer)

Why it is not any computer's fault?
    Because after Seal online BOD doing weekly maintenance and if there is any update bars, walla.. magically runs normally..
    so if I got stuck with this problem again, then I should wait another 1 week to play seal..

PLEASE kindly fix this problem, I've read in the net n FB that many ppl having this problem.. it already counting months for this problem reports from many players..

NOW my other laptop is freezing too in the login area, great JOB!!!!! should wait till next patch, NEVER experienced this problem before BOD..

GM:
    Hey, i have a problem with nprotect game guard, cannot download the file, and display error 361. always! i cannot play the game . donnt know what should i do , help me please. thank you.

HI GM
    Today i login after maintenance.first time no problem i can login as usual. but after i relogin.. i can play anymore. i can login but i can do nothing, because there is no player, no monster, no NPC, no warp... so i am alone............ what happen ????

GM,why seal always disconnect again?
    and start game no NPC in there again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast