+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    The problem probably occurs due to network issues. Also, If you have any other devices which has Seal Online working on it, we suggest transferring file from there.
    We strongly recommend that you try re-installing the game while all applications are closed and restart the launcher while running it "as administrator".
    We hope this solves your problem.

root_0.133 failed is there any solution for this problem at patching ? any1 have link or manual file for this version ?
    Last edited by Sakuracell; 03-31-2015 at 11:50 PM.

GM/Staff who it may concern,

Hi, I like this game very much, but I can't log in since ur latest update(07/21/2015).
    After update my Seal, by the time I click start game. It shows error 114.
    I found that my GameGuard patch is not normal. It always download the latest 8 updates of nProtect and fail start game.
    I tried every steps on GameGuard error FAQ, but it's no use.(Including reinstall,restart,close firewall,close anti-virus and so on.)
    Please help me solve this error 114 problem. Thank you every much.
    My mail: a229348@yahoo.com.tw

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mic228 View Post
    GM/Staff who it may concern,

Hi, I like this game very much, but I can't log in since ur latest update(07/21/2015).
    After update my Seal, by the time I click start game. It shows error 114.
    I found that my GameGuard patch is not normal. It always download the latest 8 updates of nProtect and fail start game.
    I tried every steps on GameGuard error FAQ, but it's no use.(Including reinstall,restart,close firewall,close anti-virus and so on.)
    Please help me solve this error 114 problem. Thank you every much.
    My mail: a229348@yahoo.com.tw
    For the quickest help, please issue a ticket through http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

In case they cannot help you - try again on these forums for community help.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

sad.. no one have idea to solve hacking prevention tools problem???

failed patching root_0.143.zip anyone can help me? im waiting for playing this game

dear GM,

why my gameguard always retry then error .. i cant play >.<

Does anyone found the solution?
    I do experiencing the same problem
    "hacking prevention tools has ended"
    i just reinstalled my windows due too laggy and it works fine before i reinstalled
    now i cant play
    i got no anti virus or any programs just system program
    please help me if anyone of you has the solution

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz44vi99gP1
    www.playrohan.com

Try deleting your gameguard folder. It sometimes detect some files that were patched but not properly.
    Or maybe its due to a program running in your processes task bar.

If all else fails. send a ticket
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

how can i fix this?