+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    pliss fix it
    i hate that problem

i have same ploblem

patching is just fine before the last patch -___- after checking the last patch it goes ... so3d has stopped working
    i wonder why
    please someone tell me how to fix this problem. onegai.

having trouble when patching patch85 ~~~its stopped working ~pls fix it??

I saved my Seal Online clients in C: drive and also run it from the C: drive folder itself and sometime when it's still patching it shows this image.

I have also installed DirectX9.0 and when I check later after the installation finished it says I have DirectX11 so I assume DirectX11 supports DirectX10 and below. I already run it more than five times and the patching sometimes stop in different time, root10 or root27 or even root85. Anyone experienced at solving this problem?
    Last edited by Holyblackout; 05-29-2014 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyblackout View Post
    I saved my Seal Online clients in C: drive and also run it from the C: drive folder itself and sometime when it's still patching it shows this image.

I have also installed DirectX9.0 and when I check later after the installation finished it says I have DirectX11 so I assume DirectX11 supports DirectX10 and below. I already run it more than five times and the patching sometimes stop in different time, root10 or root27 or even root85. Anyone experienced at solving this problem?
    Have you tried to re-installing it? If the patch stop while patching the files, just try to wait, for 5 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    Have you tried to re-installing it? If the patch stop while patching the files, just try to wait, for 5 minutes or so.
    Yup, I tried re-installing it and patching it again and re-downloading with all the three different sites. Still gives the same problem.

after patching interface_091 , my loading screen are pitch white ._.

Check your "Private messages" both Holyblackout & NeverGetLuck. I send you my client that I use to play daily. The client is ready to play, just extract them anywhere you want.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    Check your "Private messages" both Holyblackout & NeverGetLuck. I send you my client that I use to play daily. The client is ready to play, just extract them anywhere you want.
    can i have your client too? I have the same problem as these guys too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast