+ Reply to Thread

<Chaos> Recruiting NOW!!! [Have RaidCall]

Lonely? Can't find a group? Google don't have answers to those questions? Then Chaos might be the guild you've been searching for!!!

Our Guild <Chaos> is designed to be a group of professional members, with skills in different aspects which help us to obtain our goals at all costs.

Within the clan there exist strong bonds of friendship and companionship among our peers, which strengthens the unit(unity) of the group.

Our motivation sets off in doing the things well and this way being the best clan; to be excelling ourselves increasingly with every new challenge that is appearing before us both in the daily thing and in the virtual thing.

Ready to join us?
    Need to have RaidCall for voice chatting [Server ID: 769456]

Just leave your IGN/Class/Level for those that are interested in joining or join my RC to speak directly to me

join us we have cookies. but we are looking for active and hardcore players who like to have fun and play

bump it more people!!!

Looking or English speaking people who is exp wit the game

I'll Join , Add me in game - Pray

can i join sir?

game character name: Jinisha3
    class: defender
    level: 251

another character: Jinisha2
    class: apostle
    level: 218

usually I am afk north side of lime. either this post or whisper me in the game
    Last edited by babtong; 05-11-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Does this guild still exist? i'm gonna be coming back to seal online soon, and i am looking for an active guild with a voice chat program, i don't mind using raidcall, but yeah when i get in game ill edit this post and put my IGN in it, just wondering if this guild is still recruiting or at all active