Hello Bluu

I try to help as best as I can :3

Craftsman is a melee job as we all know, a job which use hammer for the main weapon.

Pros: It has high damage however...
Cons: lack of accuracy (If have priest for accuracy buff, it would be great)

Craftsman also the only char which neglect any drop penalty. So for example if you already reach lv 200, and you hit lv 20 monster, other char will got drop penalty which means harder drop rate or even no drop rate. It won't happen if you become craftsman. The drop rate will be the same like you are at level 20 (for all craftsman class).

Craftsman also the only job who can do refinement. What its mean by refinement? Ever heard weapon with G. or DG. or XG one? Only craftsman can upgrade equipment to XG one (increasing % of damage or defense depends on what eq).

Ok so, we back to the main thing here.

Craftsman is one of the job with possibility to deal high damage. For starting battle type craftsman (which will become a demolisionist later, and i assume there is a priest accompany you), put all stats into STR.
Then what skill to be taken? For battle craftsman of course the main skill are:
Deadly Blow
Deadly Smash
Demolition

Area Destruction (AOE)
Crush (increase crit rate)
Shock Treatment (stun chance while hit monster)

The Orange colored text one is the main damage skill that craftsman have. So as a Battle Craftsman, i think you should put points to that skill...

For equipment, your main stats here is DAMAGE and ASPD (def and hp also important for survivability). With max aspd, 70-85% your enemies (for PVP for example) can't even move ~.~.

However, it is back to how is your play style. You can put any stats you want, and any skills you want ~.~.
CMIIW

Enjoy~