+ Reply to Thread

Battle Craftsman?

Anyone who has played one and has been really successful please help me make one.

Hello Bluu

I try to help as best as I can :3

Craftsman is a melee job as we all know, a job which use hammer for the main weapon.

Pros: It has high damage however...
    Cons: lack of accuracy (If have priest for accuracy buff, it would be great)

Craftsman also the only char which neglect any drop penalty. So for example if you already reach lv 200, and you hit lv 20 monster, other char will got drop penalty which means harder drop rate or even no drop rate. It won't happen if you become craftsman. The drop rate will be the same like you are at level 20 (for all craftsman class).

Craftsman also the only job who can do refinement. What its mean by refinement? Ever heard weapon with G. or DG. or XG one? Only craftsman can upgrade equipment to XG one (increasing % of damage or defense depends on what eq).

Ok so, we back to the main thing here.

Craftsman is one of the job with possibility to deal high damage. For starting battle type craftsman (which will become a demolisionist later, and i assume there is a priest accompany you), put all stats into STR.
    Then what skill to be taken? For battle craftsman of course the main skill are:
    Deadly Blow
    Deadly Smash
    Demolition

Area Destruction (AOE)
    Crush (increase crit rate)
    Shock Treatment (stun chance while hit monster)

The Orange colored text one is the main damage skill that craftsman have. So as a Battle Craftsman, i think you should put points to that skill...

For equipment, your main stats here is DAMAGE and ASPD (def and hp also important for survivability). With max aspd, 70-85% your enemies (for PVP for example) can't even move ~.~.

However, it is back to how is your play style. You can put any stats you want, and any skills you want ~.~.
    CMIIW

Enjoy~
    -En

A couple more questions.
    What raises Accuracy?
    What raises Defense?
    What raises Attack Speed?
    And will I still be able to Craft the G etc items what ever those are..?

What raises Accuracy?
    AGI stats did. There are also equipment (usually costume or accessories) which increase Accuracy too. Priest Buff can also increase accuracy. Every level, your char also get accuracy increment. ~.~

What raises Defense?
    VIT stats did. VIT increase both HP and def (def increment not so big actually ._. but still better than nothing ~.~). Enhancing armor also increase the defense. Appraise also have chance got def inc stats. Priest also have buff to increase def.

What raises Attack Speed?
    Only equip did so. It can comes purely from the eq stats or it can comes from appraised equip. (equip including pet). Apostle have aspd buff to boost aspd too. *note: apostle*

And will I still be able to Craft the G etc items what ever those are..?
    Yes you are. However, you need scroll to do "refinement" and the requirement to use that scroll need LUK stats, STR stats and level ~.~.

CMIIW
    Enjoy~
    -En

Hi Crudze01
    i know this is a long time ago post.
    but im wondering if i could make a craftman by solo without a priest

what kind stat do i have to rise ?
    please advise, since im just start playing in this server. so play with a priest will be hard..

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayhayco View Post
    Hi Crudze01

please advise, since im just start playing in this server. so play with a priest will be hard..

thanks.
    I'm not sure if he's still active but I've seen several Craftsman playing solo. They usually rely on their skill (Deadly Blow, Deadly Smash) for damage but they have to target monsters a few level lower than their own. I guess it has something to do with being able to hit them without too much penalty as they are a few levels above those monsters. It will be a slow grinding process but if you are in a party and has exp-boosting items then it will be much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayhayco View Post
    Hi Crudze01

thanks.
    What you could do is, do 2str:1agi. Why add agi? Because it increases your accuracy to hit mobs higher level than you as well as increase your critical stat. You could add up to about 90 agi, more if you wish and then all stat into str or str/vit for survival.

@Bezimized
    Thanks for you information
    im currently play like what you said above.
    hunt to lower level bale.
    its kinda slow..

by the way, i heard that craft havent pinalty drop..
    is it true ?
    even craft on level 150 he still might get drop on level 40 bale ?

@maswagger
    thanks for your reply.
    i will think about it later.
    if im start to get boring by slow hunt type. hahaa..

but if im going to rise my agi.
    what about my luck ?
    how much i have to rise my luck ?

thanks.