+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anoter Pet Dead

Anoter Pet Dead

I was online and I noticed that my hawk was "Times Starved: 2". I didn't want to get disconnected while I tried to feed it so I decided to log out. When I log back in, my hawk died without me EVEN HAVING IT ON. How is that possible?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I lol'd , again.

Feed your pet before it dies, perhaps.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Whut a murderer

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Talk about killing pets, my neighbor dog almost got killed fighting another dog, bet they want a refund as well, but where the heck must they file in a ticket?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stormer32 View Post
    I was online and I noticed that my hawk was "Times Starved: 2". I didn't want to get disconnected while I tried to feed it so I decided to log out. When I log back in, my hawk died without me EVEN HAVING IT ON. How is that possible?
    I'm reporting you to the Humane Society! Pet Cruelty!

Erm -- release your pet before logging out. **** like this can happen otherwise. Expensive lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Talk about killing pets, my neighbor dog almost got killed fighting another dog, bet they want a refund as well, but where the heck must they file in a ticket?
    Your neighbor just needs a pet revival ticket. Can get one from the Rohan IM for about 10 bucks.

Sad part is, if i remember right, it's like the 2nd or third time this happens to him. S/He either needs to put up a clock, put away the pet, buy petfood, or have someone reminding him/her to feed the pet because it's quite sad for those poor fluffy beings.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but i really do remember seeing a rage-about-pet-decease quite very similar to this (the conditions upon pet murder that is)

You obviously won't have any problems if you just fed your pet. Quit killing it, pet abuser. I don't think you should have pets irl.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever