+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Damn that problem again i reinstal game and fix it now another acount cant log char LoLz

Anyone know wich file i must DEL to game stop crashing?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Damn that problem again i reinstal game and fix it now another acount cant log char LoLz

Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Features -> Rohan Blood Feud -> Uninstall/Remove -> Enjoy your life, get laid, go kill a botle of Jack Daniels, Find a job,gf,.... and game will stop crashing probably
    EternalTemplar

Try removing all the .set files from Rohan folder and the GameGuard folder. Then start from rohanclient.exe, when the screen asking your account ID and pass pops out, close it off and start rohan from loader. That should do it. Also clean your PC from time to time, I recommend CCleaner, works fine.
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

blackS24 Rohan is part of mine life not my life soo relax
    Veredict thank you honney but not working second acount is out... one more and i`m totaly out from rohan haha just inserted stones in mine chimera maeby for that i hope after maintance all will be ok and ill have 3 days left to use stones haha

blackS24 Rohan is part of mine life not my life soo relax
    Veredict thank you honney but not working second acount is out... one more and i`m totaly out from rohan haha just inserted stones in mine chimera maeby for that i hope after maintance all will be ok and ill have 3 days left to use stones haha
    Aw hun sorry to hear it didn't work

Did you sent a ticket? Here, incase you didn't:
    http://ynkinteractive.com/support/in...Tickets/Submit
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

I had same issue before and they answer me to uninastal game and remove all folders then reinstal it, this fixing problem but for few days only,problem is in server.I think some fail giving error and i need to know who one is that bast**d