+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I have same problem, how to fix it?

Some hint:

1. Reinstalling windows and the game didnt help.
    -> Its not a problem on your side since its clean.

2. The server since then has been restarted several times due to maintances.
    -> Therefore it aint a runtime error either.

What i can think of now are SQL database errors:

1. Its an error regarding corrupted data stored in one of the tables responsible for account handling.
    2. Since its happening while pressing play, but infact you are able to login your account itself, its an error regarding corrupted data in the character information tables.

Therefore, noone here will be able to solve it except a smart dev of YNK, who would double check the SQL tables for exceptional data. The problem is, YNK doesnt own any smart devs, neither do they have a feeling for fast support. This leads to the conclusion that there is a close to zero chance this problem will be ever solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurneroo View Post
    Some hint:

1. Reinstalling windows and the game didnt help.
    -> Its not a problem on your side since its clean.

2. The server since then has been restarted several times due to maintances.
    -> Therefore it aint a runtime error either.

What i can think of now are SQL database errors:

1. Its an error regarding corrupted data stored in one of the tables responsible for account handling.
    2. Since its happening while pressing play, but infact you are able to login your account itself, its an error regarding corrupted data in the character information tables.

Therefore, noone here will be able to solve it except a smart dev of YNK, who would double check the SQL tables for exceptional data. The problem is, YNK doesnt own any smart devs, neither do they have a feeling for fast support. This leads to the conclusion that there is a close to zero chance this problem will be ever solved.
    And that leads to a ZERO chance that I will spend any more $ on this Game!!

You missed the update in another thread. It was a issue with win XP and server side files and once I installed windows 8 my problem was solved and ive been logging in just fine.
    not saying its a fix for your problem but if your running xp then install windows 8 and see if it works.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Hey BlindDude do you know If CookieCrook still plays this game or anyone else know if he does?
    Name Changin Priest soon Lvl 99 Solace
    DarkIllusions Wizzy Lvl 99 Solace
    Cinnia Ranger Lvl 76 Solace NPC Crossbow FTW

Occasionally on Rohan,...
    There was more of a community and friendship of GMs back then...
    Missing the old days back when rohan 1st came out...

From time to time he has some templar I already forgot the name

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I miss him so much along with LongfellowDeeds, and FLUFF-E tryed to email him but never got reply Thx again if you ever do see him again will you please message me his game name or maybe he will see my post if he reads forums any more trying to come back to rohan and play it again~

Meh hes an old man he probably went on a vacation. Idr what happened to deeds, he either got scammed or quit or a combination of the two.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Ill have to log on ran and see his name for you.. ill pm you his ign since im not sure if he wants all knowing this info. And I do miss the old fart too. Ill also check our old game clan site where he tends to lurk from time to time and see if he is around.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Thank you So very much wishing everyone the best of their holidays