+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So has anyone come up with fix?

Has anyone come up with fix for game crash at char select screen yet?
    Been a long ass time since i set last ticket and still have no answer yet.Has gm's just said screw it because its not widespread problem effecting enough people?
    Some of us have spent plenty to play this game and we want a damn fix NOW.
    So get off your asses and stop ignoring us...

Already tried reinstall windows and game about 5 times and still same result always crash after i select char and hit start.Ive made sure all my old nonplayed chars have names and clearing cookies and registry never fixed crap.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

im having the same problem. its exhausting. have you got it fix by now?

A suggestion for YNK:

Take a look at BlindDude's account file and then take a look at jeffe9oofle's and look for similarities.

Also for clarification:

Can you log any account blinddude or does it do this for everything?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

My account is having the same problem. I can log my alt account but not my main.

Gouken-Defender

Yea same here i can log my alt buffer account but not this one.
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Well there must be some error with your account file. Somebody who knows what they are doing AKA: Euthen should copy all your account information to another account and start modifying settings. If not they could always just take your account data (Rps/Chars/IM bag/EM bag/Event bag/Your char's inventories and equipped items) and put them on a brand new account. The process would take a long time but better than being 2 months with no rohan :P

I got my first response back from ynk on 3/17/13.they tried several times to fix this and even they could not log my account.On 3/23/13 this was the last info they gave me..

Greetings!

We would like to inform you that this issue will be escalated to a higher department.
    Kindly wait for our response. For now, we recommend you NOT TO REPLY to this ticket,
    for it will prolong the time to finish the investigation, thus, it will automatically be removed from escalation queue.
    We ask for more patience and understanding for this matter.

Should you require an update regarding this issue, kindly send us a new ticket and reference this one.

Regards,
    GM LoenGrimm
    YNK Interactive Support Staff

Still no fix and still no info from them on this problem.So as of today its been over 3 months.I even sent THH and Aztigizan or however its spelled the ticket info after they asked for it and Aztizgan did not even read my msg lol.
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Sorry for the downtime. I'll try and get it looked into as soon as I can. Might have forgotten to mention it earlier just due to so many requests.

I'll see what I can do.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

I have had a few tickets escalated to tier 2 just reply to it anyways by now its big burried in the tier 2 queue so you might want to bump it, get it sent to the normal ticket pool then have it bumped back up again.

PM euthen and have him try some of the things I suggested. If Ishtaria is lurking on the forums maybe he can shed some light on how many files pertain to your account/any other individual's account. Also if there is a log for logins (prior to char select) the game developer might have been smart enough to store errors for debugging but you never know.

I Have two accounts with the same problem and I have the same response.. escalated!. I have been playing a new account for quite some time now but the free EM sucks compared to both of my other accounts that I cant play, they have full paid for EM accounts that work, but what good are they if I cant log into the game past the character screen.
    Very disappointed in YNK.