+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The sad part is all the leveling i have missed and IF they ever fix it ill be so far behind on lvl's that ill be lucky to even find a pt with old friends lol.That and all my freebies i got from rohanopoly still waiting on me i hope its all still there and they dont make it all go away trying to fix this crap.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

You can collect your rohanopoly rewards here.

All the other rohanopoly pages are blocked except this one.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Oh i already claimed all my prizes.Just stating that i have about 30 days of prizes collected and unused just waiting on me and hope they dont screw them up when trying to fix this crap.
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Not sure if those tickets ever made it. I'm getting your instance looked into PEW because I have your character name and can get that account looked into but an original ticket ID would be nice.

For everyone experiencing this issue, please send me a PM with the issue (Just let me know you're experiencing a game crash on char select so I know what your issue is), including your ticket numbers, and the account ID's experiencing the issue if you did not include those in the tickets you sent, or if you did not send a ticket.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Ticket ID: 170461
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

So THH any news on getting this fixed? Im down for them switching everything to a new account or whatever it takes if thats an aption as long as i lose NOTHING lol.
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

It's being looked into, but if it boils down to it I'll see if that can be arranged.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

For me was gamegurad i reinstal game and that noob program crashed again.Then someone tell me just dell gameguard faili made it and game reinstaled that fail now i play normaly.

Well it let me log 1 time after maint on tuesday.logged in long enough to get some gear for my buffer account.But when i tried to change chars it crashed and wont log in again.Its just dumb that the support takes this long to fix someones account that has spent lots of money to play yet they find time to add new events and new **** to sell.I know im not the only one with this problem so its not just my money they missing out on.
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

THH just have them make new account and add ALL my **** to it.

PS. tell them while they at it to throw a walter+6 and revive my lion for me as comp for taking so long :P
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)