+ Reply to Thread

Idea of How to Prevent Scamming

In short People would be able to put RP in trading box, and if your account (with whom you are trading atm has enough rp) upon successful trade RP automatically goes to other trader with -20% (tax). Easy and secure. This box would use the same technique as in in-game EM mall, where u can buy scrolls and other stuff as well as check your RP balance.
    Requirements: 2 people Party, consisting of both traders (in order for multiple trades at the same time with the one you need out of all other traders).

Of course design may differ, but the solution to scams would be awesome.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Hmm sounds good! Would like to see it come true.
    Getting Girls... LIKE A BOSS

◎ RETIRED ◎

◎Taylino ― Lv 99 Ranger (Ran)◎

◎__(ԅ‾ ▵‾)ԅ-)―>_______\(˚▽˚'!)/__◎

Not quite sure how that should be save o.o'

People already get scammed with item trading (hurry hurry - OH I pressed cancel - again hurry hurry - INYAHFACE I traded you a fake upg). That won't save them as well.

Duped items will also stay duped in trading, nothing save here.

For the rest... what's saver? D:

Ok make it another ''Confirm'' button for each of the traders after they already pushed it once, just to prevent things from getting scammed with this "faster faster, cancel, faster faster, in yo face".
    Thing concerning duped items, it always can occur, be it on web or in a game. It is still safer for people to trade things, not just buy smth for rp, then trade extra stuff, just to get the thing you want from another person.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)