+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

System Eror

GM I can't Charging RPS

Quote Originally Posted by kacangkacangan View Post
    GM I can't Charging RPS
    Wrong thread mate. but it would be best to send them a ticket about that.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

anybody can tell me maybe , how many times you failed 3rd evolution level 75 before you success wirh evo..i want to make sure i have enough natural stone. i already failed 4 times... its already 100m since ns 20m and 5m money is required..

my batle pet Fire spirit grade AA lvl 75 has been spent 8 Natural Stone and stll failed, and so with my Batle Pet Dark spirit lvl 75 evolution failed and i try leveling

although still stage 2 and my DS lvl 85 im try againt to evo trallallllala fails gaint 5 Natural stone has been spent. why.... can u all GM answer... please give me ur trik an other no to fail... GBU

The higher the level, the harder it gets to evolve. In my exp, I've failed just once in evolving to 3rd stage. The final stage evo took 25 NS to finally succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by natasy View Post
    my batle pet Fire spirit grade AA lvl 75 has been spent 8 Natural Stone and stll failed, and so with my Batle Pet Dark spirit lvl 75 evolution failed and i try leveling

although still stage 2 and my DS lvl 85 im try againt to evo trallallllala fails gaint 5 Natural stone has been spent. why.... can u all GM answer... please give me ur trik an other no to fail... GBU
    Please be aware that when you try to evolve your battle pet, the success rate is just a matter of luck and % . We wish you good luck when evolving your pets!
    If you have any other concern please send us a ticket to our support platform!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    The higher the level, the harder it gets to evolve. In my exp, I've failed just once in evolving to 3rd stage. The final stage evo took 25 NS to finally succeed.
    We are happy to read that. Keep up the good work!
    Greetings from our staff!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Please be aware that when you try to evolve your battle pet, the success rate is just a matter of luck and % . We wish you good luck when evolving your pets!
    If you have any other concern please send us a ticket to our support platform!

Seal Online Team
    So, How many is % success rate? I waste 2 stack of NS to evolve to stage 3, at least i need to know, the % of the success rate, so i can prepare to evolve to stage 4.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrathCat View Post
    So, How many is % success rate? I waste 2 stack of NS to evolve to stage 3, at least i need to know, the % of the success rate, so i can prepare to evolve to stage 4.
    Well GM can't tell you anything like this.. they never play this game and they dont know anything..

To evolve level try my advice..
    Prepare at least 20 Ns before you evo your battle pet..

If 1st try fail.. wait about 30 seconds intervals and then try again.
    My experience..
    Worst experience i spent 10 Ns for evo level 75
    Good experience i need only 2 NS

For level 100 is harder.. prepare 40 NS + 400m cegel
    My worst experience for level 95 i need 36 NS