+ Reply to Thread

Resolution and System message box problem

When I change it back to 1366x768 it looks like this, still with the obstructing system message box:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...143730994.png/

How do I move the system message box? Dragging it doesn't work (even with unlocked chat box). How can I remove or resize the system message box?

How can I start the game in 1366x768 with the system message box to the far right as usual?

I have same problem with the another chat box at 1280x1024. You can delete the system message box, but i dont know how to move it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    delete all your .set files in your rohan folder and try again. If it doesn't work, it was at least worth a try, ite.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    I have same problem with the another chat box at 1280x1024. You can delete the system message box, but i dont know how to move it.
    I've just found out, we can move and delete the bugger by right clicking on the word "system".

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    delete all your .set files in your rohan folder and try again. If it doesn't work, it was at least worth a try, ite.
    That works thanks, now the game starts in 1366x768 again.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    you're welcome
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Really? Thanks, i will try it.

first i had the same problem with the resolution and the chat box...then after i deleted the .set file ...the resolution and chat box were ok but the skill bars always reset when i log in / relog / change char ..etc ...pls help

You can also grab that little tab thing at the top of the chat box (The one that says "Stystem") and drag it onto your other chat box. This would make your system log another tab in your chat box. (I do that for vid def and ranger)
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

If you accidentally delete the system message box on the bottom right corner, how do you get it back? this is driving me nuts because now i cant get my system messages!!