+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FaPeLo View Post
    6th day from the point of re-opening.. something wrong with your statement dude..!!
    It was written "JUNE 2013" never indicate any date, so how did you able to count 6th day..??
    You were so maaaaad with the GM / staffs, why don't you try to apply as GM of Seal Online (since you care so much about it)..??

Just to let you know that i also a player and didn't intend to cover the GM / staffs / anything that related to them..
    I just want to teach you a manner in this forum.
    Well an online game will be wipe in the end and so all your efforts in a game will be futile as well.
    -Don't play too hard, just enjoy it-
    actually lovelyharuko was right, it is 6th day after they re-opening the web-page, they re-open the web page on the 1st of june. *i only making things clear here. and haruko, please don't be mad... its no use, they wont respond to you, i already complaint a lot to Gm's and their staff via fb (not sure if this one Real GM), and sending ticket, respond as usual, cannot tell me about the intern information and whatever things ~_~ so just wait till the end of june.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyHaruko View Post
    I'm no racist. If you are indonesian and if you are offended by my thoughts, I feel deeply sorry for making prejudgment by FaPeLo's grammatical errors in his sentences.
    Really, I take it all back. I never meant to offend any of indonesian. I just wanted to tell FaPeLo that business in North America doesn't work in the way that FaPeLo thinks.
    I was trying to approach to FaPeLo as one individual to another and bringing indonesian was stupid of ME.
    Sorry Again.
    Okay LovelyHaruko.. i apologize for my grammatical errors and such, don't be mad bro
    website alive doesn't mean the game alive too (refer to "Blade of Destiny" instead of "Eternal Destiny")

My point is, no need to count how many day has passed (sounds like ppls who were counting their remaining days)
    I understand your point regarding GM / staffs of Seal Online that they are not good enough as GM (as you said). BUT they will certainly inform us when the game is ready...
    BE PATIENT..!! -Cheers buddy-

By the way, can you point out which part of my sentences that contains grammatical error..?? (as i would like to improve my english skill)

Quote Originally Posted by Vermun View Post
    actually lovelyharuko was right, it is 6th day after they re-opening the web-page, they re-open the web page on the 1st of june. *i only making things clear here. and haruko, please don't be mad... its no use, they wont respond to you, i already complaint a lot to Gm's and their staff via fb (not sure if this one Real GM), and sending ticket, respond as usual, cannot tell me about the intern information and whatever things ~_~ so just wait till the end of june.
    Thanks for make things clear here, but as i mentioned above the game itself doesn't depend on the website.
    as long as it is still June 2013, "they are safe" (this is my assumption).
    But they lack to update us regarding the game schedule which is supposed to be announced this month.
    So as you said, just wait till the end of June 2013

PS: sorry im neither graduated from english literature nor im a native speaker, so kindly understand if there is any grammatical errors and such. Thank you
    -We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - >> Ronald Reagan <<

Regards,
    Einzard Bugz

@arifr32 Nothing happened yet. My advice for you, you shouldnt be so prideful behind the keyboard. )

the seal already open