+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation we need PROOF....

when this seal open...?
    dont just much talk but no PROOF..
    make accurate decisions was not just a lot of talk that is not important....

GM and Staffs should be all changed to someone who actually cares about seal online.
    its been 6 th day from the point of reopening the web-page and the latest news i see on the news column is from Feb 26. this tells us that gm and staff r not caring

**** gm and staffs.
    ive been playing MapleStory for long time and also played seal for a long time.
    and story wise, seal online is just as good as maplestory. but reason why Seal online isnt so popular as MS is that GM& Staffs are doing ****ty job on managing the *bleep* game.
    every *bleep* posts are being done by users and not even one post is made by GM or *bleep* Staffs. srsly what the *bleep* is the point of reopening web page if you are not ready to open the *bleep* server or posting no info about launching date.
    what a bunch of *bleep* careless irresponsible *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

EDITED AND WARNED BY THH FOR ABUSING CHAT FILTERS

Keep it clean.
    Last edited by TheHellHunter; 06-06-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Relax guys, I remember when Seal Online first came out and it took them two months to actually release the game. If you're so mad at the Seal Online GM and staff then don't play the game. There are other games to play as well you know.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyHaruko View Post
    GM and Staffs should be all changed to someone who actually cares about seal online.
    its been 6 th day from the point of reopening the web-page and the latest news i see on the news column is from Feb 26. this tells us that gm and staff r not caring
    6th day from the point of re-opening.. something wrong with your statement dude..!!
    It was written "JUNE 2013" never indicate any date, so how did you able to count 6th day..??
    You were so maaaaad with the GM / staffs, why don't you try to apply as GM of Seal Online (since you care so much about it)..??

Just to let you know that i also a player and didn't intend to cover the GM / staffs / anything that related to them..
    I just want to teach you a manner in this forum.
    Well an online game will be wipe in the end and so all your efforts in a game will be futile as well.
    -Don't play too hard, just enjoy it-
    -We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - >> Ronald Reagan <<

Regards,
    Einzard Bugz

English plz. and plz make your point. you just made two point that is going in opposite direction.
    im usually mad at people not doing their job and im not even mad. if i was, i would have done something beyond
    typing craps on forum behind my keyboard.
    i dont know how indonesian are running businesses but in North America we dont run business like you guyz do
    and this is why you guyz are in ranked 111th On HDI rank and only making (GDP)5% of our income.

Point is, if you don't like their service then don't play their game. Curse words and giant font will not change anything.

English plz. and plz make your point. you just made two point that is going in opposite direction.
    im usually mad at people not doing their job and im not even mad. if i was, i would have done something beyond
    typing craps on forum behind my keyboard.
    i dont know how indonesian are running businesses but in North America we dont run business like you guyz do
    and this is why you guyz are in ranked 111th On HDI rank and only making (GDP)5% of our income.
    Listen, dont be fking racist now, we're all mad at the gm and waiting for the server going back up, but dont accuse indonesians for stupid stuff, your loss means nothing to seal community you sorry piece of shet

I'm no racist. If you are indonesian and if you are offended by my thoughts, I feel deeply sorry for making prejudgment by FaPeLo's grammatical errors in his sentences.
    Really, I take it all back. I never meant to offend any of indonesian. I just wanted to tell FaPeLo that business in North America doesn't work in the way that FaPeLo thinks.
    I was trying to approach to FaPeLo as one individual to another and bringing indonesian was stupid of ME.
    Sorry Again.
    Last edited by LovelyHaruko; 06-07-2013 at 06:49 AM.

I'm no racist. If you are indonesian and if you are offended by my thoughts, I feel deeply sorry for making prejudgment by FaPeLo's grammatical errors in his sentences.
    Really, I take it all back. I never meant to offend any of indonesian. I just wanted to tell the FaPeLo that business in North America doesn't work in the way that FaPeLo thinks.
    I was trying to approach to FaPeLo as one individual to another and bringing indonesian was stupid of ME.
    Sorry Again.
    Good, now thats sorted, not all indonesians speak english fluently, its not our native language, all we hope is for this server to come back up, and one advice for you, dont talk like you're so tough behind the keyboard expecting nothing will happen to you in return