Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    what you think of would be a mercenary. Kateo on the other hand is employed by the government and will fullfil the tasks the government gives to him. And if the government has no task, then its up to his superiors to keep him busy. But seeing him being online as early as 5AM during weeks it appears it wouldnt look like him being busy.
    Because 5AM isn't a time we get up for PT or anything. Lol. When am I ever on, actually?

Btw, I'm extremely flattered that you all are this butthurt. However, I cannot read every post as it's probably the same thing.

"Lol KATE IS A GUY!"
    Or
    "Lol LEO IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE INTERWEBS CUZ HES WORKING FOR THE MILITARY LOLWTF"

Logic? Okay. Lol. Have fun men. Reputation doesn't matter to me. I play my templar and make rp as easy as I always have, get into any guild I want, and play for fun (when I do play). Problem, jellyfags? <3

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    That's what your video said. You kept saying "facebook."
    Because Panda is from facebook. He worked for playboy and went to Harvard yo.

Matallas
    Famous

And I didn't know my videos would cause such a riot. :O Glad to see I effect lives even when I'm not trying. :]

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    And I didn't know my videos would cause such a riot. :O Glad to see I effect lives even when I'm not trying. :]
    I just watch them cuz you has pretty eyes lol. Im over the drama hehe.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Because 5AM isn't a time we get up for PT or anything. Lol. When am I ever on, actually?
    Youve been talking via MSN at times like that, depending on where exactly youve been located in the US it wouldve been from 3AM-6AM; and you did that quite regularly. I honestly have no idea why the get up time for US soldiers isnt 5AM, but I dont really care either, it just appears youre not too busy playing soldier, thats it.

Oh, and please continue making vids like that; it really gives us some laughs to say the least haha

Commoner
    I just find his pompous arrogance to be absolutely hysterical. I'm also curious where my tax dollars are going. It's nice to see they're being put to good use. . .

Youve been talking via MSN at times like that, depending on where exactly youve been located in the US it wouldve been from 3AM-6AM; and you did that quite regularly. I honestly have no idea why the get up time for US soldiers isnt 5AM, but I dont really care either, it just appears youre not too busy playing soldier, thats it.

Oh, and please continue making vids like that; it really gives us some laughs to say the least haha
    Who's us?

You're schizophrenic?

Banned
    No! Please don't! It is really painful watching someone publicly debase himself so thoroughly.

Actually, the time you get up depends on what time you're needed the next day. If you need to do a 15 mile ruck march the next day, you'd probably be asked to get up at 3:30AM, be ready for sp at 4:30. Whereas normal pt usually starts at 6am, although you have to be there by around 6am for account formation. If you've never been in the military, it would be hard for you to understand. Garrison is basically downtime. Deployment (depending on where you are) is more or so the "work" part of the military. And I will continue to post videos because I obviously have subscribers I didn't know about. <3

It's okay, porky. We all can't be physically able to handle this line of work. Love yo ass. :]

Matallas
    Famous

Lmao. Fake Kate is back.

He didn't deny any of the earlier stuff said by Krystal though.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast