Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    You make 3:30 AM sound like its something early, lulz.

We all can't be physically able to handle this line of work.
    Ok, whose military gives out assault rifles which arent capable of shooting full-auto? Or a machine gun chambered in 7.62mm NATO? You`d prolly be bitching half a day from carrying your 2 Kg rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Lmao. Fake Kate is back.

He didn't deny any of the earlier stuff said by Krystal though.
    I haven't read anything on this thread besides what was said on the latest page. I do believe you're mad. Btw,

webcam? :]

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    You make 3:30 AM sound like its something early, lulz.

Ok, whose military gives out assault rifles which arent capable of shooting full-auto? Or a machine gun chambered in 7.62mm NATO? You`d prolly be bitching half a day from carrying your 2 Kg rifle.
    My apologies, I'm a saw gunner. I do not know of this 2kg rifle you speak of. Btw, you need to check that weight if you're talking about an m4 or m16. I'm pretty sure it's a bit heavier with an acog, surefire, grip, paq 15, and m203. But then again, I wouldn't expect you to know anything on that. Google plz.

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    I haven't read anything on this thread besides what was said on the latest page. I do believe you're mad. Btw,

webcam? :]
    I'll refresh this for you. Because you tend to avoid the truth. These were on Pages 24 to 25 which again, I'm sure you didn't read since you only bother with the latest page.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    i was bored and found this and said to myself why not show others for entertainment^^ btw leo u did screw me over...

Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    There is no real Kate. Kate was a persona he made up. He had an ex named Katie, which is why I think he chose the name. When I got upset about the name he told people to call him Beth. I never played any of his characters. He maybe allowed me on a them once a character, if that. He was more likely to give me other people's passwords then his own. If you dealt with Leo or Kate, it was him.

Also, in reference to someone wondering how his "wife" feels; they aren't really married. Unless he's just denying her to me when we talk. 'Cause every time we talked I'd ask if they were really married. He always said no. He's just a douche. Maybe he'll treat her better then how he has any of his exes. I can't say. But hopefully. I could careless. She could possibly be a bitch that deserves it. None of my business, & I really don't care.

Oh, & it's hilariousssss how the person who created this thread didn't even really know me. They messaged me admitting that one of the people I told, told them. Dontcha just love how word spreads? They even reffered to me by name. Lol. Gotta be from the south. ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Lol, when he started he said it helped get him help "being a girl". I was like whatev. & they aren't married. & she probably wouldn't care anyways, considering she probably wastes money on the game herself. Hopefully not as much. It just astounds me how he thinks he's so grown, but yet he's so addicted to a game. I'm not even 20 yet & I'm more mature then he is. He had the nerve to tell me I wasn't going anywhere with my life. But yet when he was 20 & turned 21 living with me all he did was stay home & play Rooooohan while I worked. & he had the nerve to get mad when I'd come home late after going out with my friends. Wtf? Am I supposed to sit home & watch you play a game all night? When I went to Kansas to see him that's all I did. I wasted my entire vacation watching him play Rohan & convince me to buy ijji cards. Even his sergeant told him he needed to take me out. But noooo. I should've known from then it wasn't going to work. But when he gave me his watch & said that was my way of knowing he was coming back to me after he deployed I guess I fell into the bull****. I should've known when the watch broke that the promise was broken.
    Do make another video of your pro RL. I like being able to piss people off so much they have to make videos about their RL to feel like they are getting somewhere.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Photoshop'd.

Krystal's mad because I don't like her.

Next?

Matallas
    Famous

Photoshop'd.

Krystal's mad because I don't like her.

Next?
    You didn't like Krystal? Why did you lead her on then?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    My apologies, I'm a saw gunner.
    The only one I can use as the FO, my m4.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1OzSNmqfw
    www.playrohan.com
    I do believe youre an complete idiot and a liar on top of it. Only one of these can be true since one being correct will cancel out the other being correct, its as simple as that. I mean, clearly, even if you dont loose a bit of reputation -of which you say you dont care about- you lie like a retard. And you wonder why we suspect you not being in the army? Because crap like this

I'm pretty sure it's a bit heavier with an acog, surefire, grip, paq 15, and m203.
    can be made up from anyone who plays Modern Warfare 1 or 2, not to mention not all of it can be installed at once(a fact you should be aware of, since youre in the military and all). Mens, are you sure its heavier than that or not? Prolly the disassembly of either weapon is too high for you since COD doesnt tell you how to do it.

Why people think being in the military automatically makes them cool and rambo-like?
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Why people think being in the military automatically makes them cool and rambo-like?
    Little boys with big toys and all that ****s

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Little boys with big toys and all that ****s
    thats what she likes.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast