Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Correction - US army janitor who used his brother's ID card.
    Webcam? No? Didn't think so.

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Oh no, but you added your opinion. I'm adding mine. You're mad because I'm higher in the food chain. It's cool, I'm sure one day you'll be less mad at the US for bombing your cousins. This alone is reason enough to send some sort of sympathy to you, but I can't. You're too slow to catch it. :]
    The USA higher in the food chain?

I *giggled*

One day, my country will swallow yours. Whole.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Webcam? No? Didn't think so.
    Anyone can also scam a webcam.

"Hey bro, come sit here, while I type ok? Just do what I say and show her your ID."

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Samanthaz did it to Frank. You're probably her progeny. Or the other way around.

We have another one of these US-centric egomaniacs out on the loose.

Anyone can also scam a webcam.

"Hey bro, come sit here, while I type ok? Just do what I say and show her your ID."
    Lol. Kay, it's apparent your self-esteem is done. I'll leave you be until you're brave enough to send an invite. Every reply from here will be "webcam?" when addressing you.

Matallas
    Famous

Lol. Kay, it's apparent your self-esteem is done. I'll leave you be until you're brave enough to send an invite. Every reply from here will be "webcam?" when addressing you.
    Autistic much? :P

Today's question of the day

US federal deficit: how much does China own of America's debt?

Leo got owned because all he could cry is 'webcam' and get his brother to sit in while he types furiously on the other computer.

If anyone believes you have a shred of integrity and trust left in you, they would come to this thread and give you support. And yet, you got owned by an autistic azn girl who knows how to google.

We have another one of these US-centric egomaniacs out on the loose.
    *Sigh*
    That's what makes us look so bad...

Today's question of the day

US federal deficit: how much does China own of America's debt?
    Too much. Instead of keeping business in to secure our economy and not go into debt, we send it out for the sake of CEO's getting richer, and then congress agrees to raise taxes. True story, I wouldn't be surprised if China controls the US in a matter of about a century at this rate.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast