Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
    Sweatshop. All autistic azn girls who live in Asia work in sweatshops, ammirite?

Matallas
    Famous

Lets continue our banter on forums since the US government is paying you air time to be on Rohan forums.

Looks like good ole Uncle Sam has crossed the $14 trillion mark in deficit.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Sweatshop. All autistic azn girls who live in Asia work in sweatshops, ammirite?
    No, they all work in whorehouses

Only the children work in sweatshops making your Nikes.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Are you trying to curve away from your accusation now, sweetheart? If you're going to stray from it, at least try to admit you failed and that you're mad.

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Lets continue our banter on forums since the US government is paying you air time to be on Rohan forums.

Looks like good ole Uncle Sam has crossed the $14 trillion mark in deficit.
    Azn girl is mad at US soldier. Usual.

Matallas
    Famous

Are you trying to curve away from your accusation now, sweetheart? If you're going to stray from it, at least try to admit you failed and that you're mad.
    lol - no, only you're accusing me. I didn't even call you out.

And of course my earlier conclusions stand. You're trying to distract the conversation away.

P.S. We are all still laughing because you're too easy.

No, they all work in whorehouses

Only the children work in sweatshops making your Nikes.
    Word. Good looking out, btw. <3 Love the new Airmax.

Matallas
    Famous

Azn girl is mad at US soldier. Usual.
    Correction - US army janitor who used his brother's ID card.

How much time do you still have left on the time-card for rohan? Before you get called back to laundry duty?

lol - no, only you're accusing me. I didn't even call you out.

And of course my earlier conclusions stand. You're trying to distract the conversation away.

P.S. We are all still laughing because you're too easy.
    Oh no, but you added your opinion. I'm adding mine. You're mad because I'm higher in the food chain. It's cool, I'm sure one day you'll be less mad at the US for bombing your cousins. This alone is reason enough to send some sort of sympathy to you, but I can't. You're too slow to catch it. :]

Matallas
    Famous

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast