Alright first off all there was never a Kate ,Kate was made up for idunno scamming **** off people maybe for fame Idunno these are just some of my guesses. Second of all Kate is really a weird looking guy named Leo Rhodes on Facebook go search him, yeah Leo go delete your Facebook, and for the people who couldn't find this out sooner , everyone has always said how come Kate never talks on vent? Cause his a guy lol. And guess who Kate/Leo lives with? Married? FortySeven yeah it's Dana if you check her Facebook she has the same last name as Leo/Kate , I just have to point out damnnnnnnnnnnnn WTF SHE LOOKS LIKE THE MOST DISGUSTING ****ING HE-SHE I HAVE EVER SEEN MY PC SCREEN EXPLODED WHEN I SAW HER FACEBOOK MY ****ING EYES WERE BLEEDING. I think it's sad having to be posing to be another gender life really do you wanna flirt online for the Internet items that you have to act and start calling your self by another named that's pretty low Leo , the post of him stealing or taking the upgrade dagger and lvl 3 lion is true and the guy who was telling him that knew also that there was never a Kate, and that pretty much it. I BLEW YOUR ****ING SPOT LEO.