Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

The truth about "Kate"

Alright first off all there was never a Kate ,Kate was made up for idunno scamming **** off people maybe for fame Idunno these are just some of my guesses. Second of all Kate is really a weird looking guy named Leo Rhodes on Facebook go search him, yeah Leo go delete your Facebook, and for the people who couldn't find this out sooner , everyone has always said how come Kate never talks on vent? Cause his a guy lol. And guess who Kate/Leo lives with? Married? FortySeven yeah it's Dana if you check her Facebook she has the same last name as Leo/Kate , I just have to point out damnnnnnnnnnnnn WTF SHE LOOKS LIKE THE MOST DISGUSTING ****ING HE-SHE I HAVE EVER SEEN MY PC SCREEN EXPLODED WHEN I SAW HER FACEBOOK MY ****ING EYES WERE BLEEDING. I think it's sad having to be posing to be another gender life really do you wanna flirt online for the Internet items that you have to act and start calling your self by another named that's pretty low Leo , the post of him stealing or taking the upgrade dagger and lvl 3 lion is true and the guy who was telling him that knew also that there was never a Kate, and that pretty much it. I BLEW YOUR ****ING SPOT LEO.

TBH I dont know if the story is true but you are one disgusting fellow yourself snooping through other ppl's FB profiles.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Dirt that is old and full of rage.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Alright bro don't think am a no life , i been knowing about this for months and i just saw forums within the hour and I saw the post about Leo stealing someone **** so I decided to post who he really is bvita don't get your tong in a twist just clearing **** up, and krystal told me this the only reason she told me was cause they broke up. Yeah Kate was going out with Krystal in real life. So she said the truth about what was really going on.

Kate is fake.
    Leo is fake.
    Dana is fake.

These 3 people do not exist.

In fact, they may have a completely new identity no one in Rohan really knows.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Lol everyone in this game is fake unless you video chat them for all you know they could be anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRageQuitNow View Post
    Lol everyone in this game is fake unless you video chat them for all you know they could be anyone.
    Frank webcamed Samanathaz who looked like a girl.

Guess what?

He still got scammed.

Lmfaoo you can't trust anyone these days.

Darkii said "I don't trust my own mother".

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Darkii said "I don't trust my own mother".
    shouldnt that be in the Darkii just said in vent topic? :P

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast