Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Banned
    lol

---> Real Leo?
    (repasta from Qsexy's luls thread)
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-29-2011 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    And what was the purpose of doing this ? Don't think he scammed someone instead cover Cese for scam Magical.
    Saw what he was paying, I never see why he needed to pretend he had a real life...
    You ever seen a guy married who spends 2,000$ / month on an MMO ? Well me either, or his wife is completely dumb to let him spend money foolishly household...
    Lol, when he started he said it helped get him help "being a girl". I was like whatev. & they aren't married. & she probably wouldn't care anyways, considering she probably wastes money on the game herself. Hopefully not as much. It just astounds me how he thinks he's so grown, but yet he's so addicted to a game. I'm not even 20 yet & I'm more mature then he is. He had the nerve to tell me I wasn't going anywhere with my life. But yet when he was 20 & turned 21 living with me all he did was stay home & play Rooooohan while I worked. & he had the nerve to get mad when I'd come home late after going out with my friends. Wtf? Am I supposed to sit home & watch you play a game all night? When I went to Kansas to see him that's all I did. I wasted my entire vacation watching him play Rohan & convince me to buy ijji cards. Even his sergeant told him he needed to take me out. But noooo. I should've known from then it wasn't going to work. But when he gave me his watch & said that was my way of knowing he was coming back to me after he deployed I guess I fell into the bull****. I should've known when the watch broke that the promise was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    lol

---> Real Leo?
    (repasta from Qsexy's luls thread)
    LOL! That dude has nicer tits then Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Lol, when he started he said it helped get him help "being a girl". I was like whatev. & they aren't married. & she probably wouldn't care anyways, considering she probably wastes money on the game herself. Hopefully not as much. It just astounds me how he thinks he's so grown, but yet he's so addicted to a game. I'm not even 20 yet & I'm more mature then he is. He had the nerve to tell me I wasn't going anywhere with my life. But yet when he was 20 & turned 21 living with me all he did was stay home & play Rooooohan while I worked. & he had the nerve to get mad when I'd come home late after going out with my friends. Wtf? Am I supposed to sit home & watch you play a game all night? When I went to Kansas to see him that's all I did. I wasted my entire vacation watching him play Rohan & convince me to buy ijji cards. Even his sergeant told him he needed to take me out. But noooo. I should've known from then it wasn't going to work. But when he gave me his watch & said that was my way of knowing he was coming back to me after he deployed I guess I fell into the bull****. I should've known when the watch broke that the promise was broken.
    I liked the last line. It is funny.

Do you know he doesn't read these forums anymore?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

But when he gave me his watch & said that was my way of knowing he was coming back to me after he deployed I guess I fell into the bull****. I should've known when the watch broke that the promise was broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    I liked the last line. It is funny.
    WTF line LOL!!!
    That sounds like something coming out of some lame emo band's lyrics.
    No offence Des, but dayyyuummmmmm you fell into his trap. Seems that you were scammed IRL
    9X-7I > 3(3X-7U) D.S.G : http://i.imgur.com/zsGFW.jpg

I'm not even 20 yet & I'm more mature then he is. He had the nerve to tell me I wasn't going anywhere with my life. But yet when he was 20 & turned 21 living with me all he did was stay home & play Rooooohan while I worked.
    Everyone knows women mature faster than men. It's no surprise that you're younger than him yet more mature.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

women also dont age as well as men
    *insert sean connery picture<+
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    Unless you're Asian.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    As you wish kind sir

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Unless you're Asian.
    repasta

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast