Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    what the bloody hell........?!?

Dude, just how ****ed up are you?????

For real. My post above was so short and sparse because I really didn't know what to say. My eyes went into @_@ WOAH mode. Still speechless. >_>

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Lol. I love how I don't even get on the game, but yet I can cause such a commotion. When Leo & I broke up I did rage & tell a few people. & a lot of people do refer to me as Krystal from the game. Actually a lot of people do. Eddie's mad at me now, so it's whatever. I call him Eddie, he can go by Leo now if he wants. But I've known him since I was 14 & he was always Eddie in high school, so that's what I'll refer to him as. I'm sorry I louded you out, I know you'll never get over this. But really, I don't care. After how shady you were to me. Seriously. We had plans of getting married in February, then on webcam one night you're laughing texting somebody & I asked who. You said you were having Dana text your mom to get her attention. Then you get mad the next day & say it's not going to work 'cause I'm jealous. REALLY? Lol. You're such a child. You used me up just like you did everyone in the game & in life. Hell, I'd just bought you ijji cards the weekend before that happened. Or kinda like how you kept Sammi's laptop & then sold it after you two broke up. What a playerrrrrr. But it's all good. I'm not mad. I got my payback by louding you out, simple as that. I wasted a trip to Fort Riley to see you, I wasted thousands on that damn trip. I wasted months sitting home playing a game to talk to you, I quit being the wild child I'd been. But I suppose I should thank you, because you did help me settle down. I was a mess that only partied & you made me slow down. But that's all I could ever thank you for. You constantly put me down. & expected me to pretend that you were a girl. You tried to get me to cam & pretend to be Kate. Or to go on vent & talk for you. I even remember when you first started playing Rohan you posted a picture of me & said it was you. & then had the audacity when I confronted you about it to say "you should be glad I think you're sexy enough to be Skeet" You knew I hated that ****. Damn, just MAN up & be a MAN. & the person who posted this thread was not Toasted, I don't know who it was. You just assumed no one else reffered to me as my name, because you honestly never paid enough to attention. Now I'm done. I'm sure you hate me, but that's nothing new. You always found a reason to fight with me. One day maybe you'll be mature enough to get over it. If not, oh well. I'm happy in my relationship now. No matter how ****ed up it may be. I've been happier these two months then the two years we were off & on. I've found a real man. Now I've really got to go, his family's taking me out. Have a good one everyone!
    Have a good one, my dear. :P

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by maziranx View Post
    Thank you. has been very good.
    share is good, welcome you

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

lol Im kinda speechless too for some reason. Guess its cuz Ive had my doubts about the whole Leo/ kate thing for a long long time now so Krystals post isnt so much of a shock, but still...wow

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

told ya all^^ leo u should be ashamed of how u treated a nice girl.

but whats this about sammi's laptop? sammi as in princess? or what u mean?
    Last edited by Darknimbus; 05-22-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    Linn should whip all those that weren't there and James for being in wrong Vent!

Linn is getting too nice...

iluvtam - Retired Agi Dhan

Commoner
    This "Leo" guy seems to be a pretty big douchebag.

Just figured I'd state the obvious there.

Quote Originally Posted by savi0ur View Post
    You know what I'd do if a little bitch like you was my celly. I'd make you snuggle up to me at night and I'd SQUEEEZE YOU AND SQUEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEE YOU.
    eww so gay o.O

Haru Haru

Told you guys.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So, when is the full release of this novel? Been kind of waiting long enough for a good drama story to read.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast