Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zhao77 View Post
    WHO HAS THEIR MOTHER ****ING TANK,RIGHT OUTSIDE OF THEIR MOTHER ****ING WINDOW
    This is money.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Leo doesn't even say anything here now. He just replies to his comments on his youtube channel. What a wuss.
    i think he got owned enough to post here.

SkEpTrOnZ - 99 Ranger - Retired

Mortred69 - 101 Dekan - Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by geloy369 View Post
    i think he got owned enough to post here.
    lol - he will start posting once he gets a few more ego trips on his templar pking noobs in Divinity.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

hes always a noob with a **** load of money who cares right?
    Linn should whip all those that weren't there and James for being in wrong Vent!

Linn is getting too nice...

iluvtam - Retired Agi Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    hes always a noob with a **** load of money who cares right?
    Watch the video.

which vid? the one from voi or did i miss one?
    Linn should whip all those that weren't there and James for being in wrong Vent!

Linn is getting too nice...

iluvtam - Retired Agi Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    which vid? the one from voi or did i miss one?
    The Original Leo Video of the mother****ing tank.

Squire
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    The Original Leo Video of the mother****ing tank.
    Even frank laughed so bad at leo,frank make fun of somebody,you know what that ****in mean? omg cant help but lolz.
    3bood.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post

Because you're too low on self-esteem to believe anyone is anything they say they are.
    You know what I'd do if a little bitch like you was my celly. I'd make you snuggle up to me at night and I'd SQUEEEZE YOU AND SQUEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEE YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    I'm sorry if your brain can't grasp large concepts. Here I'll help you out. COWdogs work CATTLE. I started buying dogs years back to help me with the cattle that I already had, then I started selling some of the young dogs I produced that I didn't need for my own use. Every time you eat a burger, a steak, or any of the multitude of things made from cattle byproducts, not to mention every time you fill up your vehicle with gasoline containing ethanol you support me <3

And yes, I asked them to remove the link you posted to my website, I don't believe all the ragey emo kids on this forum need to have my phone number. kthx :P
    This will be the only time i agree with Nicole, DONT HATE ON CATTLE or DOGS that help harvest cattle living in the south i know a lot about that, cattle dogs are a personal need for cattle farmers, and she is right you support her with every purchase of cattle no matter what type =P
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast