Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
    Nah, I have nothing to say about any of this stuff. Though, I don't think posting websites listing people's personal information is very nice. But yeah, continue on guys. I'll just chill here with my nonexistent popcorn and munch away....

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

I don't believe that at all, actually. I can handle an autistic girl, a pothead, and a farmer very well by myself.

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Did you borrow your brother's ID?
    Lol. Brother. Webcam?

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    I don't believe that at all, actually. I can handle an autistic girl, a pothead, and a farmer very well by myself.
    You couldn't actually. You would have to go afk and try to level for another few more levels and pop a whole slew of scrolls and 30% just to fend one of me off.

And still fail.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Lol. Brother. Webcam?
    Sure. However, you would probably get your sister to sit in as you and her name will be Kate.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

But here comes some sort of reason not to accept my invite. It's kind of like that Koph/Magical thing, cept Linn is Magical and doesn't want to show face or get corrected.

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Sure. However, you would probably get your sister to sit in as you and her name will be Kate.
    k, my msn is in my sig. Ready anytime.

Matallas
    Famous

But here comes some sort of reason not to accept my invite. It's kind of like that Koph/Magical thing, cept Linn is Magical and doesn't want to show face or get corrected.
    Nah, there's no reason to have you on my MSN list just to prove that your balls are bigger than your face.

k, my msn is in my sig. Ready anytime.
    So do I get to talk to Kate or Leo? Or is it that you have finally established yourself as someone with an extension and not two orifices in the middle and the back?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Nah, I have nothing to say about any of this stuff. Though, I don't think posting websites listing people's personal information is very nice. But yeah, continue on guys. I'll just chill here with my nonexistent popcorn and munch away....
    You're just a pussy when it comes to trolling.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast