Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Leo is the reason why the USA is running a deficit because he's a paid soldier with too much free time.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Oh. Cool story brah.
    Now he is turning into Jack.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Next he's going to threaten to send interesting people to my workplace to lighten my mood.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Leo is the reason why the USA is running a deficit because he's a paid soldier with too much free time.
    Pretty much.

Or he's really a janitor at the barracks who wore a uniform in the laundry room and took lol pics with it.

A few hours a day is a lot of free time to give a soldier. I mean, it's not they go through hell and work 18 hour days.

Matallas
    Famous

Next he's going to threaten to send interesting people to my workplace to lighten my mood.
    Sweatshops don't need a lighter mood. Continue to assemble my Nike's plz.<3

Matallas
    Famous

Now he is turning into Jack.
    Jack Hanna? Word.

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    A few hours a day is a lot of free time to give a soldier. I mean, it's not they go through hell and work 18 hour days.
    Hence your profession is a waste of government budget and resources.

Does it count if he's paying money to YNK which is a US business paying their US employees? Cuz then the funds get circled back through the system? Maybe?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast