Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Ok Garthy I don't play this game anymore I never tried to e date people on this game I think that's sick, people who e date on a game is sad go to match.com bro. No am not toasted the guard where do you get that from? I had sme pro chars in this game but it got boring so I rather spent my time on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRageQuitNow View Post
    Ok Garthy I don't play this game anymore I never tried to e date people on this game I think that's sick, people who e date on a game is sad go to match.com bro. No am not toasted the guard where do you get that from? I had sme pro chars in this game but it got boring so I rather spent my time on something else.
    He's just pulling random cards out hoping it hits.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Let me get this right. Did Nicole incur the wrath of the great Kate/Leo because she bashed on Krystal?

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Let me get this right. Did Nicole incur the wrath of the great Kate/Leo because she bashed on Krystal?
    Oh wait I got it wrong. Kate/Leo got mad because Nicole corrected him about another woman's physique.

Autism is a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3 years of life, and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills.

Autism is a physical condition linked to abnormal biology and chemistry in the brain. The exact causes of these abnormalities remain unknown, but this is a very active area of research. There are probably a combination of factors that lead to autism.

Behaviors:
    "Acts up" with intense tantrums
    Gets stuck on a single topic or task (perseveration)
    Has a short attention span
    Has very narrow interests
    Is overactive or very passive
    Shows aggression to others or self
    Shows a strong need for sameness
    Uses repetitive body movements

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    I'm sorry if your brain can't grasp large concepts. Here I'll help you out. COWdogs work CATTLE. I started buying dogs years back to help me with the cattle that I already had, then I started selling some of the young dogs I produced that I didn't need for my own use. Every time you eat a burger, a steak, or any of the multitude of things made from cattle byproducts, not to mention every time you fill up your vehicle with gasoline containing ethanol you support me <3

And yes, I asked them to remove the link you posted to my website, I don't believe all the ragey emo kids on this forum need to have my phone number. kthx :P
    I know what cowdogs do. I'm just trolling you because you get very defensive. And you must be a millionaire, because I eat 20% of the middle US beef source. Why can't all the ragey kids have your number?

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by JustRageQuitNow View Post
    Oh hoho, you did try to move on her. Just like Julian. Msn logs? And yes, you are Toasted the guard. Because there is only 3 people in the game that referred to her as Krystal and not Epiphany. Toasted, myself, and Julian. Don't lie. And if you aren't that person, who are you? I'm speaking with her right now and she's wondering the same thing.

Matallas
    Famous

Sure, like posting my personal information on a game website is pro trolling.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    He's just pulling random cards out hoping it hits.
    It's not random when it's 1 of 2 people. Julian or Toasted. And I know it's not Julian.

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Sure, like posting my personal information on a game website is pro trolling.
    Oh, but it is, especially when I give it freely to anyone who asks.

Matallas
    Famous

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast