But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

This post has been deleted due to an offense against the forum rules.

- Aludra
    Last edited by Aludra; 05-17-2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Offensive photos included

Matallas
    Famous

Speaking of, why is she 3 times bigger than you? Is that normal in human relationships? I thought the male was suppose to be the larger gender.

Matallas
    Famous

Oh but wait, let me post that mixbreed you two created. Should've aborted, men.

Matallas
    Famous

Banned
    OK. Some noob creates a forum nick called "JustRageQuitNow" so he can harp on Kate?

Oh and ...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Speaking of, why is she 3 times bigger than you? Is that normal in human relationships? I thought the male was suppose to be the larger gender.

lol? So you would let a woman stand aside just for the only reason of being bigger than you? Why is that so?
    Is it because you're afraid they'll have more difficulty finding the "you know what" from such height? You're feeling not assured in presence of larger women?

If you come up with some flames or whatever, at least make it good so we can have a laugh as well but things like that are just.. well, silly? Old-fashioned? Idk...

p.s.: i have no clue what the topic is on about and i actually care to read it, call it ignorance, either how this comment just popped out I HAD to comment on it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    lol? So you would let a woman stand aside just for the only reason of being bigger than you? Why is that so?
    Is it because you're afraid they'll have more difficulty finding the "you know what" from such height? You're feeling not assured in presence of larger women?

If you come up with some flames or whatever, at least make it good so we can have a laugh as well but things like that are just.. well, silly? Old-fashioned? Idk...

p.s.: i have no clue what the topic is on about and i actually care to read it, call it ignorance, either how this comment just popped out I HAD to comment on it.
    When I said bigger, I meant width, not height; slowpoke. I love tall women. It's when they carry the semblance of a larger set girl but end up being a whale; that my LD friend, is where I draw the line.

Matallas
    Famous

Lots of rage in this thread.

@Penguin, that guy always had that forum name and posted on it back on the old forum.

Just an observation, but considering how bony that chick's face is, I doubt she's fat. Just wearing a big sweatshirt. So are we starting a new Kate/Leo thread?
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Lots of rage in this thread.

@Penguin, that guy always had that forum name and posted on it back on the old forum.

Just an observation, but considering how bony that chick's face is, I doubt she's fat. Just wearing a big sweatshirt. So are we starting a new Kate/Leo thread?
    Looks like an alt account to me. All 4 posts made is placed here. I know exactly who it is and why he's butthurt. It's not vector analysis, it's simple. Krystal rejected him. I also know why you're mad too, Nicole. Filming careers usually last longer.

Matallas
    Famous

This post has been deleted due to an offense against the forum rules.

- Aludra
    Last edited by Aludra; 05-17-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Offensive photos included

Matallas
    Famous

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast