+ Reply to Thread

Guild buffs. Adding/re-making existing ones.

Hello,
    since open beta the graphics of the skills have been changed as well as with the raised prices of their usage. Do you guys planning of adding in the future new skills or re-making existing ones? I mean I will later add a screenshot of "empty" places/The skills which do not have any usage on everyday playing.
    Also as far as I remember guild help or somthing said that we could make the guild buffs on higher level. Let's the game start and I will add the SS of what I meant.
    Retired/Quit status.

Personally, I think they should drop some of the guild stones on some of the higher tier skills (main examples are like enhanced attack, I think attack speed and one other one) basically, the ones that cost 100 guild stones per use. I mean yeah, its expensive for everyone, but when you see guilds pop all 3 of them twice in one day its pretty tough to compete with that. Im not going to throw accusations around for duping or anything, but its really hard for anybody to afford 300+ guild stones in a single day.

As promised, screenshots with explanations:
    "Empty" guild buffs:

Like the screenshots show, there are 3 "empty" places to make new guild skills or something.

I do not remember the old "help" for guild, but I am like 50% sure that there was something said to "upgrade" your skills. Have you thought about "rising" the values of guild buffs? And one more thing, each skill has a green background and a "Star" near unblocking the skill. What is it for?

Since all the skills are mostly known for its usage, there is one skill which was never used in game (I guess) and people do not know what it is for.

What does "rank down" mean in this game?
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    Personally, I think they should drop some of the guild stones on some of the higher tier skills (main examples are like enhanced attack, I think attack speed and one other one) basically, the ones that cost 100 guild stones per use. I mean yeah, its expensive for everyone, but when you see guilds pop all 3 of them twice in one day its pretty tough to compete with that. Im not going to throw accusations around for duping or anything, but its really hard for anybody to afford 300+ guild stones in a single day.
    I dont think the price should be changed but there should be more ways to earn GS. Maybe a point system for tsbs so participating regardless of victory becomes worth it. Every major tsb victory is worth 20 points every minor tsb victory is worth 10 if you have control of a stronghold by the end of tsb you gain 10 points (win or loss) if your points are above the average then you gain 10 points.

Then we can make something like 10 gs=30 points.

Along with this YNK could make some guild events (guild pvp battles, relay races trivia etc) to win some extra gs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461