+ Reply to Thread

version.ini file download failed.

can anyone help me to solve this problem? there is zero info about this error in
    faq or anywhere in forum.. ive wasted almost an hour installing and uninstalling
    . all thx to gm and great support work done by great employees

seal's still fixing after wipe and clear the dupe item

the server still under maintenance waiting a few week I guess.

They haven't released the patcher yet I believe but it should be soon since the website is back up. Must be patient! >_<'' (really really excited for it though hehe)
    My friend said Patcher released on June 4th (don't know how accurate that is though, this was only said by a sub-GM)

so basically we can't log in to Seal Online cause there's a problem? i thought this problem already a few months ago.. or is it just few weeks ago?
    sorry, i'm new and i want to join this community soooo.....
    please tell me bout anything that was just happened??

I don't play Seal but I kept my eye on your section of the boards when it was wiped.

If I recall correctly, the servers were wiped a few months back due to excessive use of hacks/item duplication in-game (I believe almost all character information was deleted due to a statistic stating that 90% of all items were hacked or something). Immediately following the server wipe, the game was announced to be temporarily shut down in order to further examine other problems and create a lot of much-needed new content among other fixes. I believe the servers have since been down, but will not be active again for another day or two (whenever the announced date is).

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

today i still cannot update the game.....still showing version.ini file download failed, anyone can enter the game?

what im having trouble understanding is that GM & STAFFS should be posting release date of new client (or anything new). what is the fu1ckin point of opening the web-page if they are not going to do sh1t. i think Global version of Seal Online Server will shut down due to GM & STAFFS' incompetence.