+ Reply to Thread

Howabout more recycle system 2 recipes?

Recently if you guys did not know the ASES recipe was fixed for recycle system 2.

If you combine an SES with another SES you have a chance to get either an SES or an ASES.

Anyways the point here is I am looking for some more stuff to combine. We have our medals already and wile ASES is nice it shouldnt be the only thing out there.

So I started thinking of items people need but dont have on hand and I came up with two different item categories:

A) Forge supplies (Mainly goes for jin where the forge rates are lower)
    B) Costumes and other IM-like items.

The other thing we need is a combining catalyst. Walter's Medal +2 comes to mind.

Two recipes that come to mind off the top of my head:

Improved option stones. The alchemist of darkness has been bugged to **** for ages. I decided to test him 4 30 slot bags full of option stones (120 option stones total mostly rings of edoneh) came out with 5 improved rings of edoneh (5 option stones=1 improved)

So basically a 20% chance to turn 5 options into an improved option stones.

Those rates dont look so promising why not make it a recycle recipe.

Option stone + Option stone + Sealed Walter's Medal +2 = Improved Option Stone or Option stone

I would rather not populate the recycle recipe box with each individual option stone so we could just make it combine any 2 option stones and then output would be 1 of the 2 or any random improved/normal option stone.

The second thing I am thinking about is costumes and talismans. The loss of the drop talisman is hitting everyone hard on ran. Used to get 5 eyeglass/earrings a day now I get 2 at best. What if we made a drop talisman (20% or 50%) the only talisman-like item in the game is the kasa's spirit fragment so why not use these.

Sealed Kasa's Spirit Fragment + Sealed Kasa's Spirit Fragment + Sealed Walter's Medal +2 = (Drop talisman 20% or Drop talisman 50%)

In regards to costumes I just have to say teaser IM items should lead to more sales. I am not saying make any over the top costumes but I am sure if we get as many people wearing cosmetic items ingame as we can more people will be inclined to spend money on them.

There are no costume like items in the game that you can get all the time so for this one I am going to use a rather interesting combination.

Sealed Kasa's Spirit Fragment + Skill Enhancement Stone = (Armour of Cold (hp 250 mp 250 50 pd 50 md) or Team Rima (5 all stats)

To summarize im just going to outline the objectives here so you can get my thought process.

A) Make use of the walter medals that are filling up the pvp/honor system.
    B) Diversify farming (people will need to farm relics, ses and option stones to make use of these 3 recipes)
    C) Create some teaser IM items (promotes the use of costumes)
    D) Bring a drop rate talisman back to ran server (its not as good as the drop seal but it should work fine) Wile this will work on jin also I dont think the difference is that large.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Don't worry, there are more coming.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Can one of those new ingredients involve recycling strellan?

=D
    Quit.

There are no new ingredients just recipes.

And when has anything in rohan made sense?

Commander
    What if we made a drop talisman (20% or 50%) the only talisman-like item in the game is the kasa's spirit fragment so why not use these.
    Do like everyone and get those r5 talismans lol.

I had them but its still better to make one.

How about you make it so I don't have to click 10 times to recycle 1 item? That bs gets tedious very fast. The quantity button starts at 10:
    1.WHY would anybody waste 9 more items for the same result?
    2: If you're going to keep the option to use 9 items, at least make it so that you can click up while it's at 10 to go straight to one. Is it too hard to do this?

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I had them but its still better to make one.
    Stop your QQ about drop talismans then.

Yeah its misleading you dont even get better rewards for recycling 10 items over 2.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Don't worry, there are more coming.
    A bit of off topic, but would you mind to share your information with us about what is coming next? Well I know there will be another instance or something like that.
    Retired/Quit status.