+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyHaruko View Post
    is seal online back to service? ive been dl-ing clients from 6 different web page directed by seal online official web page and none of them worked and im just wondering if anybody knows what is going on. and + why is there any news about re-launching date???? is GM that careless???????????????????????????????
    no they haven't officially launch it... this forum is kinda dead though... any news come from this---> https://www.facebook.com/BearyBosgadang but there's nothing about the exact date and time too.. so just wait...

Hi.. I'm Pokka from Bereth(i think?i totally forgot where is my server..T_T)..

Xiros, from Bereth ^^

Hi .. I'am TxHazardx from Bereth server ..
    Thx for the invitation

hi, im Aiilee from Bereth
    well as i have already saw in your fansite bosgadang. is there any certainty that you can assure us as a player that every illegal action we find will be proceed ASAP when we post it here or when we reported it to GM's to proceed? learning from the past, every report i has been sent, there is no legal action for it.
    cheers

how about if gm contact the wrong email because my id has a wrong email..
    i dont know what happening with my id everything has changes without my permission only id and password that never changes..

hi there.. been a while since i check seal..
    so have seal been wiped back?
    n who is the active GM nowadays?

best regards,
    -Tsunam1 / Intelsas from RAMOS (Tsunam1 from seal EVO)-

Still waiting for This New Seal.
    Wanna find new friends again in Seal, laugh again, and play together again

Regards,
    Hibikun and Amuchi ^^

Ah, by the way why i don't get the Veteran Invitation ? Feelin so sad now ~ (T ^ T)

too much talk but no proof = NOOB xD
    lets we see who pro u or me !

The legend defender, Indonesiann & Adante are coming back.. See you all in our new adventure!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast