+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    you got some from GM kuma ? i just got the YNK's invitation , which invitation that truly true ?

Quote Originally Posted by bumbupetis View Post
    Hmm , Bosgadang , may i know when Seal online Blade destiny can be downloaded ? it says June , but what day ? So i can prepare to start the game .....
    Thx Before
    Soon, please wait
    Btw i have received my email liao , thx you
    Nice haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Chern0byl View Post
    GM bosgadang i havn't receive my invitation email yet could you send it to me thanks.
    Its official invitation email, i cant send it xD
    Its just let you know that you are veteran player
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeenKun View Post
    Hi, I'm Zeen and i'll play in bereth if it has 2 servers
    We will play in 1 server
    Quote Originally Posted by hungchunkit View Post
    hello, i got your invitation , but i forget my name in the game. In a additional, do the email need to receive or?
    and for my last question, the game will or will not , like the before ,hong kong country can join too?

when i see the game was close, i am very disappointed , Unit today , i seen your email, it make me so happy , because your game system is very good, however "upgarde item", "drop item rate",,, so i very expected your game everytime, thx ,, p.s .. i am HONGKONG people ,, lol
    Yes, you can
    Quote Originally Posted by HirakuGenji View Post
    Xenophon , Bereth ~
    Hi Xenophon
    Help everyone as much as you can...

My Channel
    www.youtube.com/bearysmile89

My pages
    https://www.facebook.com/BearyBosgadang

My Blogspot
    www.bosgadang.blogspot.com

bosgadang... since you are online can u please be so kind to reply me and wenling ? o.O im really curious about this invitation

HirakuGenji: ah sorry not from him directly. i was wrong, my bad... about this ynk's invitation did they give you some pic? about new seal online blades of destiny and at the end of the sentence it says: "Come and join us in our newly updated seal online :Blades Of Destiny!" ??? cause i really am not sure whether its invitation or not o.O

that invitation sames like the first page's image i think....

I'm Vrozenz. Ramos. Ready for war

that invitation sames like the first page's image i think....
    you mean first page's picture of bearybosgadang facebook?

no, first, GM SHOULD START DIRECTING PPL TO DOWNLOAD FUNCTIONING GAME SET UP CLIENT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING BEYOND.

Hi, I'm Pluto. And I ready to MASSACRE!!!

Btw, where is the download link for new client?

is seal online back to service? ive been dl-ing clients from 6 different web page directed by seal online official web page and none of them worked and im just wondering if anybody knows what is going on. and + why is there any news about re-launching date???? is GM that careless???????????????????????????????