+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by secawhite View Post
    i'm abia play in bereth
    Hi abia

Quote Originally Posted by secawhite View Post
    in this game (New Seal Blades of Destiny) does have to dowload a new client?
    Of course

Quote Originally Posted by Vermun View Post
    when are you gonna open the new server kuma ? and btw congrats on becoming GM now, also im Raigious from bereth, i was gonna buy your green King Of all chicken 1 and half years ago(if you still remember me by any chance)
    I'm Raigious. Sure, i remember that moment hahaha. I was so lucky while appreised it and i sold it to you
    Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by naive4rk View Post
    Well, when i got this issue (server restart), i think it will fun to have a nostalgic time while doin my Final Project , i've play for many times for seal online (since Indo and Eternal Destiny from dontb*you know* ). for any comment bout this rights and decisions, keep fighting and working to all GM, Admin, and Technician. hopefully there are more fun behind it, and grats for you bosgadang for this achievement, you show that some players (especially Indonesian player) could be like you, concern to make a good community. by the way keep fighting for this issue, SEMANGAT!! JIAYOU~
    Thank you. But, we need to keep our server fun and clean together. It will be awesome server and community
    Help everyone as much as you can...

My Channel
    www.youtube.com/bearysmile89

My pages
    https://www.facebook.com/BearyBosgadang

My Blogspot
    www.bosgadang.blogspot.com

Hmm , Bosgadang , may i know when Seal online Blade destiny can be downloaded ? it says June , but what day ? So i can prepare to start the game .....
    Thx Before

Btw i have received my email liao , thx you

GM bosgadang i havn't receive my invitation email yet could you send it to me thanks.

Hi, I'm Zeen and i'll play in bereth if it has 2 servers

hello, i got your invitation , but i forget my name in the game. In a additional, do the email need to receive or?
    and for my last question, the game will or will not , like the before ,hong kong country can join too?

when i see the game was close, i am very disappointed , Unit today , i seen your email, it make me so happy , because your game system is very good, however "upgarde item", "drop item rate",,, so i very expected your game everytime, thx ,, p.s .. i am HONGKONG people ,, lol
    Last edited by hungchunkit; 05-31-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Xenophon , Bereth ~

Eastlife , server bereth ~

hey for the people that got invitation or bosgadang, i got email in may from YNK about relaunching seal, and some from GM[Kuma], which one is the invitation or neither? from ynk it says about some relaunching the game and got pic about new seal online... i have no idea what is it... but of course i wanna play seal again

by the way i haven't got the invitation in my email , please send me the invitation GM GM GM