+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

"murderer" Status update

When killed by a player and you are a "murderer" you can drop inventory and equipped items.
    Why they never drop equipped weapons? So many players in "murderer" mode, and they run only with weapons, cuz they will never drop them. Gimme a reason 4saving all those lowbies, mana potions from "murderer" is not enuff

Lets make simple update for "Murderer" status:
    possible 0-9 -100% chance to drop 3 equipped items + random drop from bag(include weapon)
    possible 8-6 -50% chance to drop 3 equipped items + random drop from bag (except weapon)
    possible 5-3 -20% chance to drop 3 equipped items + random drop from bag(except weapon)
    possible 2-1 -10% chance to drop 2 equipped items + random drop from bag(execpt weapon)

This will help for some lowbies in places like Ahkma or Lower (Lower especially). No more naked 4x upgrade "murderer" kill 50-70lvl over and over again. Like it is now..

Commoner
    people pay for the ****ing items and change of a drop item is just stupid -.-

Banned
    It's only for Murderer status(red name) idiots who can't learn to count possibles, and 24/7 run in murderer status with their super fancy weapons and lvls, and kill constantly same ppls. And no one protect lowbies now, all hlvls don't care or bot in upper. Now murderer status mean "Pff i will still rpk, just now without armor parts, weapon is fair enuff 2kill 30-90lvls"

. . . . . . No
    "Really? One true god did everything, and the humans are merely borrowing it? Nature is not a thing which can be created by someone."
    Esoteric-Silva (those were the days)

Please send this post to more person to comment, it's not fair that people bother to high level low level people.
    We have the right to enjoy this game.
    It is unfair for someone to come and just kill you WITHOUT ANY REASON, just to annoy and disrupt your growth.
    I mean for me and for all who play in areas to hunt for beginners, lower, ahkma, rahkon 1 etc..
    is frustrating for someone to come to mock and kill you because you can not do anything about it.
    even takes away the motivation to become high and buy items such as weapons, armor and scrolls that will be used in high level.
    this is for the people who were given more benefits to terminate permits and new people in this game.
    is true that these people bought their weapons and are entitled to use, yet also must be accountable for their actions, so as it was in the past, when they were confined to kill some people with the consequence of losing his weapon.

Speaking directly, if what you want is that we buy objects, seals, hunter kit and items exclusive to Rps , give us confidence and motivation to use them.

Sincerely: All players level 30-90 we are constantly interrupted our game.
    Last edited by meitherium; 05-21-2013 at 07:45 PM.

I would love to kill Red and make him drop his nice piece of upg ))))))))))

I Agree on make weapon drop from Murderers

they make a choice to go red for whatever reason and I really don't give a flying hoot if they paid top money or not for their fancy upg, I also pais money for my scrolls and other things ynk has on im and premium mall, it should be only balance that those ass h0les loose their equipment may be they would think twice pking on lowbies. OP players w daddies credit cards got nothing better to do but balance is coming and soon another nerft is coming hahahaha you fancy stuff wont save u then.... GO RED = LOOSE YOUR UPG/EPIC NOW THAT WOULD BE BALANCE AND PLAYERS WOULD BE FORCE TO RELY ON SKILLS ...PIFFF AS IT WAS B4 WHEN ROHAN WAS TRULY A PVP GAME.....

I WANT TO THANK XxMariaXx at lower for trying to pked my pt, we killed you and we ended up w your nice +9 enchanted Bedron set. Pls come again I want your Muitak as well pls pls go red .....

Commoner
    LOL you guys are just too retard .... go red use scroll for be white again
    and more people have almost 24|7 MR so they dont go red
    if you talk like that its because you never had a 10x char because if you had you would kill its PVP GAME

am 10x and i get all time PK bye kos guilds WHO THE **** CARES ?

ahkma is a rpking place ... at 3x you just have to port for other place and lvl ... you can easly get 5x + in one day if you want so get brains PLS

so far what I got from this thread is a bunch of ppl QQ about how they get killed by higher lvls, alright well back in my day and yes I started my templar out at level 1 and had to hand grind it so all you whining about being pked while on hks, your tears have no effect here. Also, since I did hand grind my character from lvl 1 I got pked a lot, but it made me want to level up more to get revenge and look where I am now, a decently pro templar. So stop QQ and learn to adapt, there are a lot more places to grind at any level than ahkma, roha, lower and so on.
    "Really? One true god did everything, and the humans are merely borrowing it? Nature is not a thing which can be created by someone."
    Esoteric-Silva (those were the days)