+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Critical recycle system suggestion!!! >:(

Could you GMs PLEASE set the DEFAULT item recycling quantity to 2 instead of 10!?!?!
    I mean COME ON, this is a total pain in the ***!!! Rarely do people have 10 of the same item in their bags and the majority of players only like to recycle 2 things. You guys are KILLING my left mouse button... >_>. People that have mass quantities of the same items should be made to click the recycle amount all the way up to 10. In MOST cases people who are grinding and leveling have a very diverse item texture in their bags and clicking all the way down to 2 everytime is SUPER ANNOYING. Thank you in advance for adjusting this!

Regards.

And setting it to go to the Recycle I tab when opened instead of Recycle II would be nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    And setting it to go to the Recycle I tab when opened instead of Recycle II would be nice as well.
    +1 !!
    /10char

Massively agree with both of these! Get these into the "upcoming update" at all costs!
    Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by swirlypop69 View Post
    Massively agree with both of these! Get these into the "upcoming update" at all costs!
    +1!
    /10char

Do this ploxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're so right.. the +10 items default is so annoying..
    Need to be changed to a default of 2 items.

ANNOYING
    ANNOYING
    ANNOYING
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiing
    ANNOYING
    ANNOYING
    ANNOYING....

maybe you could also make it so that when you click the auto-add button, the number is adjusted according to number of actual items, so that you do not need to change it by hand at all (you have 8 items in inventory, you put 1 there, click the button, 7 others are added, number of items to recycle is set to 8 automatically etc)

I've a better suggestion, either delete this recycle or re-name it BIN. I don't know about you guys, but I have farmed for months and put thousands of items through the recycle system. All it does is recycle half decent gear into complete rubbish.