+ Reply to Thread

Angry Character Login Error...

I am having an error that prevends me from logging in one simmiliar character, i can't log on my ranger but i can log all other characters... except my ranger somehow. This happened to me after winning event we had to wait patiently for rewards i logged out after 30~60min, and i've tried to log on my character today but i seem getting this Error: Login Failed. Error 5654-6. Please try again. I have re-installed the game replugged my modem cleared cookies turned of my firewall and even put off my anti-virus and still i got this problem.
    P.S. YES I can log on my Account i only get this Error when i try to log on my ranger... something that might prevend me log in because of event inventory that crashes the game? Please reply to me as soon as possible guys, my friend had same problem but his got fixed after re-installing the game and i also have re-booted it didn't made a change either... i wasn't running any program and my connection is excellent...

~ Error 5654-6 Prevending me to log on, one specific character located on Tempest server!
    ~ I had won an event with that character, after that i haven't been able to log on it anymore ;(

Please Help!

Banned
    Have you opened a support ticket at support@ynkinteractive.com?

Even though the title of the forum is "Technical Issues", don't expect to get any kind of intelligent answer here/

I have but i'm trying to get 2 sided answers as soon as possible, and some people might have same problem and can explain me how they fix it, also people here answer faster...

Problem fixed, thank u YNK

how u fix it?? i havethe same error with my char X_x, so i asked here cuz ynk dun awnser my ticket xD btw devious who r u on game i won taht event im Xion
    Last edited by Fisto; 05-10-2011 at 09:13 AM.

id did that and reinstall and still the same error and well GMs still ask me to delete that files X_x

i downloaded the game.registered to the web site.but i can't login into the game.i can login to the web site though. it says login failed.plz help

Quote Originally Posted by alen76 View Post
    i downloaded the game.registered to the web site.but i can't login into the game.i can login to the web site though. it says login failed.plz help
    Send a ticket to the GMs at support@ynkinteractive.com. They'll help you as soon as possible.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Serf
    Me and a friend of mine have this problem as well.
    It was right after we won that Ms Elizabeth event.