+ Reply to Thread

Relieve cooldowns of hunter kit to the server

It would be a great idea to the server to relieve some, if you would introduce the cooldown of Hunterkit!
    For me, the Hunterkit is not very use of since it does run well only in small spots. Some use it in order not to fly because of afk and drafted the reward or time to run another 24 hours hunterkits for money!
    It is known that many have multiple accounts but if all bots run per acc and the many hours is the very burden for the server!
    I, however, do times 2 acc party due to or 3 times to buff but since you can not play anyway so 2 max of place fully adequate.

Time for some more rest for our server, so you permanently afk casher is time once again to act in active play rohan

MFG

Drecor acc1

Google Translate says no

ah ^ ^ did you notice that I use google translate well unfortunately my English and German is not so good, but I try to give me trouble;-)
    I know many do not have time to play as long as I want but merely have the where with all the problems for server laggs or delays again can play better!
    How would you like it if you have to play a game with interruptions, can not imagine what makes you such a jerky stop or end to the fun world?

MFG

Drecor acc1