+ Reply to Thread

No Drop Scrolls!!!!

Where did they go and why?

there was also a sticky about "how and when items drop in pvp" I cant find it now, and I cant remember, but what im concerned with is dropping items while in ass mode. Before I ALWAYS popped a no drop scroll before going in ass mode and then enjoy. Now since you cant get these scrolls seems no safe way to enjoy that aspect of being a dhan/deken.

Well I got 2 things to tell you that you're not going to like.

1. Equipped Items DO have a % to drop while in assmode.
    2. During the last patch YNK made it so you can no longer pop scrolls while in Murder/Ass Mode, therefore it's pointless for YNK to sell Non-drop scrolls. Which is why they've prob been removed.

I'm about as pissed as anyone about this. I've got both a dhan and dekan, and I used to live in Ass Mode on them. Hell at one point, I spent almost 2 months straight in Ass Mode killing everyday til I finally got bored and switched back. If YNK is going to make it so you can't pop scrolls in Ass Mode, they need to make it like it used to be where you WOULD NOT drop items upon death.

Edit: Well perhaps they updated it since last I looked cuz it now says this:

Murderer System Status Changes : Murderers will be removed from party (If in any party), Murderers will be unable to use Buff Scrolls. (Assassination Mode of Dhans and Dekans is excluded)
    Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz2S8kT59gN
    www.playrohan.com
    Last edited by chronos2099; 05-02-2013 at 06:05 AM.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Oh and I'm not sure where that sticky thread about items dropping went, but here's the thread about it that the community made after YNK made the change to what dropped and when it dropped.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=Murder
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

just remove assassin mode all together it has no place in rohan

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    just remove assassin mode all together it has no place in rohan
    Yep, none at all. I mean it's not one of the main features the game was centered around when it was released.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

i dropped 2 people with assasin mode and they gave me glacial one time 3 pieces the other time 1

there is no benefit whatsoever in going red

Yep, we don't need those non-drop scrolls back. And we def don't need them to put those HP scrolls back in IM either, they're also useless.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Yep, we don't need those non-drop scrolls back. And we def don't need them to put those HP scrolls back in IM either, they're also useless.
    yep useless, anyway we always popped all scrolls before going ass mode, and its pretty fun. especially now when the game is kinda dead