+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Walter's Medal Swarm / SES-ASES Discussion

Ever since the 115 patch, items seem to pop more frequent in that inventory, but 99% of the rewards are Walter's Medals. Even if someone supplies all of their characters with a +2 piece, the're still plenty left, which all are worth nothing now, cause everyone is drowning in them. I'd honestly prefer random stat armor or weapons that i can NPC and/or fish with... Also i've red somewhere that Sage's Weapon prints will be available through the Honor reward system, something i've yet to believe will happen... or see with my own eyes, if ever.
    Last edited by HideyoshiHashiba; 05-10-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: had to edit

There are multiple pages to pvp/honor rewards so its not a big deal if you get nonstop medals. However.... it kinda screws with the chances I liked it better when once every 3 months I won ignited costume XD

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yeah,
    I agree, these walters medals have become overkill.
    And it is a big deal filling up two pages of rewards with both pages being from 90-95% walters.
    That is just dumb.

I'm about ready to throw them out, not even worth time selling them.
    On Jin it seems many people are selling them and every time I check, the pricing is dropping more over time.
    These walters have become overkill and waste honor point rewards.

It's too much

Banned
    'not to mention on Big5 and rohanopoly. Stop with the facking medals.

Banned
    I don't think a full buffer even gives you enough to forge 1 +5 with no fails. Other then that its kinda dumb to load all your alts up with +2's. For a pretty cheap investment you could just forge them up to +3, which gets a little more all stats, a little more defense, and 51 attack, which is a pretty huge leap over the 0 a +2 walters offers. I'd rather just take a fist full of walter's every month to slowly forge up over time as I have extra rps, then more random weapons/armors that I already see thousands of in a week just from farming. I wouldn't mind seeing weapons/armors go all together from the honor system, half the time I don't even pull armors out of there because I'm too lazy to sell them.

But I would agree with ShadowAce on this one. It was a lot nicer when costumes and other random things would pop up a little more frequently. I think I've seen 1 non-walter, non-trash loot item out of honor rewards for several toons combined spread out over the last 4-5 months.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    'not to mention on Big5 and rohanopoly. Stop with the facking medals.
    On rohanopoly walters are the same thing at least half the board is...1/5th of another roll.

I think they should make a timed walter medal recycle recipe.

Sealed Walter Medal +2 + Sealed Walter Medal +2 + Skill Enhancement Stone = Sealed walter medal +3 (15 day)
    Sealed Walter's Medal +4 (15 day) + Sealed Walter's Medal +4 (15 day) + Skill Enhancement Stone = Sealed walter medal +5 (15 day)

This should keep SES's value up as well as the medals themselves.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I think they should make a timed walter medal recycle recipe.

Sealed Walter Medal +2 + Sealed Walter Medal +2 + Skill Enhancement Stone = Sealed walter medal +3 (15 day)
    Sealed Walter's Medal +4 (15 day) + Sealed Walter's Medal +4 (15 day) + Skill Enhancement Stone = Sealed walter medal +5 (15 day)

This should keep SES's value up as well as the medals themselves.
    7 ses's and a pile of +2 walter's medals for a 15 day +5 you could currently just buy for about 6k rps on Jin if you don't want to test your luck and roll your own. I really doubt someone with 7 ses's to blow on a 15 day item would be poor/stupid enough to not just get a legit +5. Only you would think of such an "amazing" idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    7 ses's and a pile of +2 walter's medals for a 15 day +5 you could currently just buy for about 6k rps on Jin if you don't want to test your luck and roll your own. I really doubt someone with 7 ses's to blow on a 15 day item would be poor/stupid enough to not just get a legit +5. Only you would think of such an "amazing" idea.
    Quote my post> Paste it in notepad

Press Ctrl and F then type in the word "Ancient"

then come back here and apologize for spewing such stupidity in this thread.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Quote my post> Paste it in notepad

Press Ctrl and F then type in the word "Ancient"

then come back here and apologize for spewing such stupidity in this thread.
    So what's it feel like having an extra chromosome?