+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    So what's it feel like having an extra chromosome?
    is that supposed to be an insult? zrzly

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I think they should make a timed walter medal recycle recipe.

Sealed Walter Medal +2 + Sealed Walter Medal +2 + Skill Enhancement Stone = Sealed walter medal +3 (15 day)
    Sealed Walter's Medal +4 (15 day) + Sealed Walter's Medal +4 (15 day) + Skill Enhancement Stone = Sealed walter medal +5 (15 day)

This should keep SES's value up as well as the medals themselves.
    I could live with that, but also tone down the frequency of receiving these walters.
    Mix it up a bit with the rewards.

Also, in reference to Shadows proposal, I'd like to modify the formula.
    Make walters 7 days for those who recycle with an ses and 15 days for those who use an ancient ses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirazh33 View Post
    I could live with that, but also tone down the frequency of receiving these walters.
    Mix it up a bit with the rewards.

Make walters 7 days for those who recycle with an ses and 15 days for those who use an ancient ses.
    hmm i get around 2 ses a day so I guess its not that bad to make it 7 days but im not the average player :P

Need help? PM me

but im not the average player :P
    That describes my legend better then any words i could think of

well done!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirazh33 View Post
    Lol come on man, think about it for about 30 seconds. You have 2 walter's +2. You can combine them with an ases thats worth about 3-400 rps to roll a 15 day +3. Or, you could just sell the ases, put the rps towards a rare forge stone for 349 rps, and forge a perm +3.

Its just a complete waste of rps unless you could roll up to a +7, but then your still talking 31 ses/ases for a temp item even if they were 100%. All you would accomplish doing is creating a very expensive and bad ass temp item...you know...exactly the kind of thing this game doesn't need.

Only way a temp walter might be halfway decent at all would be if you could roll 2 walter +2 and ses for a 15day +4, or two walter +2 and ases for a 15 day +5. At least then they'd be cool to pop on a new toon or alt you don't have a decent walter for yet without being a stupidly poor investment of resources or creating a ridiculously expensive temp item.

Lol come on man, think about it for about 30 seconds. You have 2 walter's +2. You can combine them with an ases thats worth about 3-400 rps to roll a 15 day +3. Or, you could just sell the ases, put the rps towards a rare forge stone for 349 rps, and forge a perm +3.

Its just a complete waste of rps unless you could roll up to a +7, but then your still talking 31 ses/ases for a temp item even if they were 100%. All you would accomplish doing is creating a very expensive and bad ass temp item...you know...exactly the kind of thing this game doesn't need.

Only way a temp walter might be halfway decent at all would be if you could roll 2 walter +2 and ses for a 15day +4, or two walter +2 and ases for a 15 day +5. At least then they'd be cool to pop on a new toon or alt you don't have a decent walter for yet without being a stupidly poor investment of resources or creating a ridiculously expensive temp item.
    Again illiterate one

Find me the word ancient in the original post find the letter A and the word SES put together in that post like READ mother ****er READ!

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Again illiterate one

Find me the word ancient in the original post find the letter A and the word SES put together in that post like READ mother ****er READ!
    Dear Sir,
    In my original reply to you, I did not mention anything about ancient ses's, so I have no clue what you are babbling about in that regard. In my reply to Mirazh33, in which is clearly quoted within my post, this fine gentlemen stated "15 days for those who use an ANCIENT SES." Perhaps, you should follow your own advice.

Dear Sir,
    In my original reply to you, I did not mention anything about ancient ses's, so I have no clue what you are babbling about in that regard. In my reply to Mirazh33, in which is clearly quoted within my post, this fine gentlemen stated "15 days for those who use an ANCIENT SES." Perhaps, you should follow your own advice.
    Regardless your forgetting that the price of ASES is going to drop drastically once the recycle recipe is added back to the game. I currently have around 80 SES and 260 ish enhancement crystals from extracting SRS, and I pick up 2-8 SES a day. Do you honestly think ASES price is going to stay up when I can make 1-4 ASES a day?

Need help? PM me

Banned
    What's the recipe?

What's the recipe?
    SES+SES= SES or ASES

I am looking forward to converting all my SES into ASES :P (not that I dont win 2 of them every week from fishing derby)

Need help? PM me