+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Thank you for giving us at least some info! I appreciate it. I was already going crazy over it, it's really annoying, made me sell wrong items lol.

At least now I won't RQ and will just hope for a fast solution ^^

i still dont get it. i have 2 connections. connection A is working fine but connection B is fuking around
    I Love U Maha <3
    Shazam!

****ing fix that **** finally. Gonna quit until its fixed. Bye
    I Love U Maha <3
    Shazam!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobifu View Post
    ****ing fix that **** finally. Gonna quit until its fixed. Bye
    yea so i did since i cant do anything...

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    I do have both good and bad news for you, folks.

The good news is we know what's wrong and are working on fixing it, and that it's neither your connections or PlayWith's servers.

The bad news is that it isn't PlW's servers. The server gate connecting PlW to European regions is having some issues, and is the reason why only EU players are having the problem. Because these aren't PlW's servers, though, they're taking time to get fixed and working again in tip-top shape.

I can't give you a specific date of completion however I can at least tell you that it's being resolved as quickly as possible and to bear with us for a tad longer. Again we're sorry for the downtime.
    so few more weeks(?) to waste time on urohan ><
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Yes, for me, it is getting worse every day. Errors 5101, 3901 and 100 all the time.

To open this thread I needed about 10 minutes, because Rohan-Page also have delays like hell.

None other page or game like this. I don´t get it aswell!!!

When you gonna solve this problem???

To see you guys do nothing to help your costumers, makes me sad... really sad...

Toxic 115 Templar / Jin

K, I'm really mad now. Fkin 3min delay wtf is that?!! I can't even join pt 'cuz it delays so much, just a waste of time in this game. I'm done -.-

Yeah, I think, even Pets can die during this lags at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    K, I'm really mad now. Fkin 3min delay wtf is that?!! I can't even join pt 'cuz it delays so much, just a waste of time in this game. I'm done -.-
    i cant pvp or any kind of stuff. when i click on target and try to attack, i just follow the target and not doing anything. so yea im gonna quit until its fixed
    I Love U Maha <3
    Shazam!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    btw underground rohan works fine, just saying :3
    Not for all of us! I have the same issue playing there as you guys are having here. Lags, major delays and the list goes on and on. Funny thing is, it only happens when its night time here where I live. Alot of people who Ive talked to about my issue seem to think it could be becuz I live to far away from that server :/

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Tobifu View Post
    i cant pvp or any kind of stuff. when i click on target and try to attack, i just follow the target and not doing anything. so yea im gonna quit until its fixed
    Oh pvp doesn't even come to consideration, I can't even buff alm lol. I wrote smth in pt chat it appeared 3mins later, not even exaggerating. I can log in our mornings and lag is somewhat bearable and less dc, but after like 5pm yeah it just freezes, no point.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Not for all of us! I have the same issue playing there as you guys are having here. Lags, major delays and the list goes on and on. Funny thing is, it only happens when its night time here where I live. Alot of people who Ive talked to about my issue seem to think it could be becuz I live to far away from that server :/
    So basically you just need to sleep when you're supposed to or move to iRohan :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast