+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I hope problems gonna be fixed after that "Short Emergancy Maintenance".

Than, maybe, Atzigan gonna be my little Hero^^. One little bright light in the dark world of GMs...

well seems to be almost fixed.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

I have got the same problems for a few days. I have major lags and I disconnect every 10-30 minutes. This problem occurs only in Rohan. Please fix this, it's annoying .
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10132&dateline=131393  0967

Carolagirl (115 Priest) on Ran Silva since Open Beta

Guild "Immortals"

Well... still Lags, Delays and Disconnecting...

GMs, for your information: Internet-Provider tell us "internet-connection works normal"

You just donīt get it? Why only Rohan donīt work for many people, if Rohan isnīt the problem?

Go buy better server, idiots.

installed some program to adjust the max amount of ram allowed to be used by rohan(defalt its 1.3 GB) and changed it to 400MB and now it only uses 150MB instead of 980MB.
    RLY?

also it seems to run smoother, meaning i have alot less lag issues, if any lol

Quote Originally Posted by siemen View Post
    installed some program to adjust the max amount of ram allowed to be used by rohan(defalt its 1.3 GB) and changed it to 400MB and now it only uses 150MB instead of 980MB.
    RLY?

also it seems to run smoother, meaning i have alot less lag issues, if any lol
    Seems like this isnt possible anymore for windows 7 users :-(

Quote Originally Posted by nexxi View Post
    Seems like this isnt possible anymore for windows 7 users :-(
    <- using win7, just download a program to do it for u

that's not right, the gms can not help it but we should tackle the problem times all together! I'm in the game for 2 weeks came back was not long been back online, I had this very rare but even then unless the server laggs and dc 5101 were overloaded, I know it's just what rohan lags the other games go normal. I do not know how long it has been the Hunter kit is but you should prevent the some the to use on 10 meters around running so they maybe no dc get due reward pvp Honor objects for hours, when the whole would only hunt for monsters in areas beschrängt and abklingtzeit of 6 hours would have been parties in order on day 2 there are 300% scrolls.
    I want to say the server should be somewhat relieved so that others from far away can still play without dc or 5-10sec delay!
    Perhaps this is due to Europe verbindingen, is indeed possible that the Asian people run better, then, is yes were closed rohan vendetta because cost too little use excessive server. Now everyone is here I think that the international zone 5101 due to an error when there is no hardware or vendor problem exists!
    Please share any info can help all the problem faster! I'm from Germany and many other European cities or of!

MFG

Drecor acc1

ps:. I play the game with my brother Rohan with 2 pc in a room but got 50k dsl!

Well, I thought this patch or w/e gonna fix it, and it didn't. This delay is just funny, mobs just go poof! I can't even trade myself cuz it delays so much the trade gets cancelled lol.

I don't know if it matters, but it seems only European players have problems with it?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Well, I thought this patch or w/e gonna fix it, and it didn't. This delay is just funny, mobs just go poof! I can't even trade myself cuz it delays so much the trade gets cancelled lol.

I don't know if it matters, but it seems only European players have problems with it?
    This seems to be my guess as my questions regarding region seem to have everyone experiencing the problem coming from EU. As I said, a lot of people are just fine so it's not necessarily/entirely on Playwith's end.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast