+ Reply to Thread

Raise level of bosses

Its really annoying when lvl 115s try to kill 99 bosses since it wont drop unless something 108 or less hits it whole time and doesnt die or theres a lvl 1 in pt.

Beze, Ruler, Silva, Kasa etc. all could benefit from this D:

B/c of this we have to leave defs at 108
    Quit.

Commoner
    you're asking too much of them. raise bosses lvl???how2...

lold when I heard you guys killed ruler with a bunch of 115s for the nodrop.

Oh well new ritual to get rulers in guild: You have to play the lvl 99 full vit templar that has to tank 30k equality hits because you dont have heroic power.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lold when I heard you guys killed ruler with a bunch of 115s for the nodrop.

Oh well new ritual to get rulers in guild: You have to play the lvl 99 full vit templar that has to tank 30k equality hits because you dont have heroic power.
    If you dont hit it from very beginning with 108 it wont drop even if 108 hits it. The 108 did hit it so it should have dropped but yeah. Go back to your hole kitty
    Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    If you dont hit it from very beginning with 108 it wont drop even if 108 hits it. The 108 did hit it so it should have dropped but yeah. Go back to your hole kitty
    no need to get bitter like I said make some1 play the lvl 99 no-heroic vit templar as a torture tactic :P

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    no need to get bitter like I said make some1 play the lvl 99 no-heroic vit templar as a torture tactic :P
    Thats still buggy. There was a time where i hit beze 100% of time with promega and it didnt drop. The only 100% safe way is to have a lvl 1 in pt but then you have to do 5 person party so its gay.
    Quit.

Well tbh I dont think korea upped the lvls on this but I think they have same summon event as japan (summoned dungeon bosses) so people could finish the aura quest. In jrohan most characters have twin aura already so nobody cares about ruler.

Need help? PM me