+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Have same problem ;s I just start giant and DC like crazy +heavy laggs... I play WoW and it's works just fine, so why Rohan don't? I just don't know ;s
    i got these lags few days ago.. from nothing, i had no laggs b4 that and no DC's every hour~..

UP!!! Guys, please help, i need solution to fix that thing

I've got no better advice, sorry. You can try and send a ticket by clicking the blue link in my signature and see how it goes :\

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    I've got no better advice, sorry. You can try and send a ticket by clicking the blue link in my signature and see how it goes :\
    well i already sent one ticket before i made this topic.. anyway this is what they replied "Greetings,

We appreciate your time writing this to us.

We value the feedback like this from all of our players whether it is good news or bad.
    We will continue to work on all aspects of support to better assist you in the future.
    Please do let us know if we can assist you any further.

Thank you for your contribution and support.

Sincerely,
    Customer Support Team"

Ohh, i checked Rohan today and lags are gone Sorry for the time you wasted on this topic!

Banned
    yhy, i still can't play till emergency maintenance, they ****ed up something again! And my Infinity rings will waste! i wonder if ynkie will compense me that lost..........

i have same problem...
    i can't play Rohan again, and its very very LAG, and it didn't happen before.
    any one can help...

Quote Originally Posted by aviccena1st View Post
    i have same problem...
    i can't play Rohan again, and its very very LAG, and it didn't happen before.
    any one can help...
    Have you checked your connection? Because mine isn't like that. If there's nothing wrong with your connection, try to open the game from a different PC and see if it still acts like that.