+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Disconnect 5101" and very big lags.. :(

Hey, so i got very big problem .. like 5+ days ago i started to lag and disconnect every 30-60 minutes~. I tried disabling anti-virus/firewall, tried re-installing rohan, scanned my PC for viruses, but there wasnt any and all the other options i told didnt help either I cant play ROhan like with 5 second delay after every action... Any solutions? HELP!!!

What type of connection are you using?

Rohan requires a constant and reliable connection between you and the server. For many security and anti-hack reasons. (Which is what the 5101 error is based on)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    What type of connection are you using?

Rohan requires a constant and reliable connection between you and the server. For many security and anti-hack reasons. (Which is what the 5101 error is based on)
    I got bad english, so what do you mean "what type of connection..?" since i didnt change anything i use the same as always .. but the lags came from nowhere P.S. all others games works fine and Rohan homepage is loading slowly too..

Likely it's your connection between you and YNK. Are any other sites loading slowly, or just Rohan/the game?

If all internet connections seem slow, it's likely you're experiencing a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Give them a call and make sure nothing is down in your area, as often this can be traced to problems occurring on the user's end.

I'd recommend going to http://www.speedtest.net to test your connection. Let us know the results for ping, upload, and download speeds, as that is usually a good way to test whether or not the problem is with your internet connection.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by sandis View Post
    I got bad english, so what do you mean "what type of connection..?" since i didnt change anything i use the same as always .. but the lags came from nowhere P.S. all others games works fine and Rohan homepage is loading slowly too..
    Do you use wireless or wired internet?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Do you use wireless or wired internet?
    i use wired

That's really weird - I can't think of any reason as to why it'd be server-side for only you. Which country are you playing from?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Europe --> Latvia, i never had problems like this.. like i said it started like 5+ days ago from.. nothing

So you guys got any solution ? :/

Banned
    Have same problem ;s I just start giant and DC like crazy +heavy laggs... I play WoW and it's works just fine, so why Rohan don't? I just don't know ;s