+ Reply to Thread

Game Bug FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!

Wow, so many people with the same problem.. myself included. I have two accounts both with EM that I can not play the client, I get to the character selection screen and select a character and Rohan just closes and im at my desktop. No error message nothing, just closes! So I created another account and I can play it on the same computer, however I still can't play my other two accounts. What the hell YNK?? Cna you please spend a little time to fix this issue because it looks like a lot of people have the same issue, just think of all the $$ you are missing out on! because I will not add EM to my third account, that means no $$ from m until you fix this issue, call it a personal boycott!!
    HELP US!!

Ive had this same problem for over a month now.Ive sent tickets,sent pm's and created forum topics.STILL i cant play and gm's dont even read my pm's from 3 days ago.This game is dieing because it seems they care more about adding more stuff to get money then fixing what is broken.

Yesterday i must admit i tried bootleg server for the first time and it almost makes me cry to see thousands of people playing and wars everywhere.Almost every bind you go to has a big war and its hard to find a safe place to lvl a char.This is what i want this rohan to return to but i know when it takes 1-2 months to get an account fixed why others have ran away from this server and seeking FUN and playabilty elsewhere.

I know me and my wife have went from spending at least $200-400 per month on this game has went to absolutely spending ZERO because of this bug they cant fix.I know it dont seem like much but in the big picture of things but just multiply that by the number of people that spent even more then we did that have left over the crap support here.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Sorry to hear that you are having the same issues, it sucks that they cant figure this bug out but they sure can add new items to sell on IM, I don't think YNK can see the big picture.. however as more and more of us stop spending real money, at some point YNK will feel it. It's kind of ironic because I have seen many people post "let's boycott YNK" and with this bug YNK is kind of leading the boycott! LOL!!! YNK support will be the end of the game! I do really like this game but this is way beyond crappy support, the forums are full of people with this issue. OPEN YOUR EYES YNK!!! CARE ABOUT THIS GAME AS MUCH AS YOU FEW REMAINING PLAYERS DO!!

Seems like nothing has changed with YNK ^^

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by wellidunno View Post
    Seems like nothing has changed with YNK ^^
    Playwith *

RETIRED!!

Did any of you delete the .set files yet? Just an idea

Yes we have tried deleting set files and gameguard folder.Ive even reinstalled windows and have nothing but rohan and windows updates on my pc.Still cant log into game past char select screen.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)