+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    So Shadow, then the final damage you would take is 3750 in your case. 1250 is the number that the 5k got reduced by.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    So Shadow, then the final damage you would take is 3750 in your case. 1250 is the number that the 5k got reduced by.
    I am confused.

10000*0.5=5000
    5000*0.25=1250

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I am confused.

10000*0.5=5000
    5000*0.25=1250
    You are really bad at math

To calculate dmg after 25% dd you have to multiply it by 0.75 so

5000*0.75=3750

Quote Originally Posted by xgrubas View Post
    You are really bad at math

To calculate dmg after 25% dd you have to multiply it by 0.75 so

5000*0.75=3750
    oh you are correct my appologies.

Look at that even less OP looking :P

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I dont think it is that complex to implement and this is not a concern of yours since you are not a developer. Let korea decide if this is something that wont work :P

As far as the 1250 dmg thing goes...

10k dmg > 50% dd = 5k > (offhand is reduced by 50% *25% on offhand now*) > 5k*0.25= 1250
    It's not a matter of just throwing them a ton of ideas and seeing which one they like best, should they even decide to bother to care to look further into the issues. It's a lot easier to convince developers to perform a fix if it's both easy and effective. Why do you think some of the really awesome/epic ideas which would require a lot o dev effort never made it? We need to pitch this fix to the devs as best as possible, and having something simple which solves the problem is the best way to get things done. I don't really think having option items run on randomly-generated numbers is a good idea, either. Luck-based damage is just simply bad practice in any PvP environment.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    It's not a matter of just throwing them a ton of ideas and seeing which one they like best, should they even decide to bother to care to look further into the issues. It's a lot easier to convince developers to perform a fix if it's both easy and effective. Why do you think some of the really awesome/epic ideas which would require a lot o dev effort never made it? We need to pitch this fix to the devs as best as possible, and having something simple which solves the problem is the best way to get things done. I don't really think having option items run on randomly-generated numbers is a good idea, either. Luck-based damage is just simply bad practice in any PvP environment.
    There could be many contributing factors to why ideas did not make it to korea's desk.

From people not doing their jobs to people deeming them too complex with their lack of software development knowlege to people who just are not good at communicating their ideas. No fingers to point here but all I am saying is leave it to the experts :P

I feel this is a creative way of buffing the offensive capabilities of the offhand weapons wile balancing out the defensive ones.

If your on jin server you can still get 78% dd. (52% 52% dd weapons) and this is the same on korean rohan and other epic-free versions of rohan that use the item-synthesis system.

Averages aside you have to look at the best and worst case scenario. With your joke of an increased drop rate any rich player could get a 52% dd weapon and still pay less than it costs to make even a 3 pt upg mace.

Give me a valid reason why anybody would not forward this to a developer.

Need help? PM me

Mind you, from the same desks came DFFS/WFFS. Are you really going to try and tell me presenting them sub-par ideas is a good idea?

Nobody has 52% DD, and I think you're delusional to believe one could farm the parts/brave stones needed to keep on forging weapons over and over until they managed just one 52%.

Jin or not, anything above 65% is too OP. This isn't just about Ran.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Mind you, from the same desks came DFFS/WFFS. Are you really going to try and tell me presenting them sub-par ideas is a good idea?

Nobody has 52% DD, and I think you're delusional to believe one could farm the parts/brave stones needed to keep on forging weapons over and over until they managed just one 52%.

Jin or not, anything above 65% is too OP. This isn't just about Ran.
    I in no way praised YNK korea for making dffs/wffs or giving all these classes aoes. TBH I feel they are lacking in the creativity department but lukily I am rather creative so as long as they read it and understand it I dont see why it cant be implemented. Unless it is ofc their software developers say that it is "too hard" to implement.

oh and nobody has 52% dd yet but somebody is going to make it its not impossible to make.

Need help? PM me